Trump Supporters Gathering in D.C. - Mayor Readies for Those ‘Seeking Confrontation’

The liberal media continues to pump BS throughout the country

Some Democrats in Congress are worried their colleagues might kill them

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., has said she feared for her life, in part because she doubted the motives of unnamed colleagues who were sheltering with her.
"There were QAnon and white supremacist sympathizers, and frankly white supremacist members of Congress, in that extraction point who I have felt would disclose my location and would create opportunities to allow me to be hurt, kidnapped, etc.," Ocasio-Cortez, a highly visible progressive and frequent target of conservative media, said in a speech Tuesday streamed live on Instagram.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., has said she feared for her life, in part because she doubted the motives of unnamed colleagues who were sheltering with her.
"There were QAnon and white supremacist sympathizers, and frankly white supremacist members of Congress, in that extraction point who I have felt would disclose my location and would create opportunities to allow me to be hurt, kidnapped, etc.," Ocasio-Cortez, a highly visible progressive and frequent target of conservative media, said in a speech Tuesday streamed live on Instagram.
QAnon folks are psycho.

AOC has been looking for lightning rod status, and it looks like she found a new theme for doing so - activist to "potential victim" as a means to boost her rhetoric and vilify her opposition.

Since the deadly riot Jan. 6, lawmakers have suggested — not, so far, backed up by evidence — that far-right colleagues may have helped plan or guide the attack.

🤣

Yes, said this before. Another rush to judgment about who the bad guys are. It's nothing to dress up like the opposition and stir the pot when things are spontaneous and disorganized.

Another rush to judg... oh, crap, they deleted the Tweet. Judge faster next time so we can all see what the looney crap conspiracy was!

Wanna bet MSM glosses right over this story?

And another crap Tweet that's removed. Dang!

This is so frustrating not being able to follow all the nutball theories out there. Y'all need to do mo better in the entertainment department.

SUGGESTION: Take a screenshot next time. Then the insurrectionist fodder will be on VN instead of Twatter... I don't think Freak minds.

And another crap Tweet that's removed. Dang!

This is so frustrating not being able to follow all the nutball theories out there. Y'all need to do mo better in the entertainment department.

SUGGESTION: Take a screenshot next time. Then the insurrectionist fodder will be on VN instead of Twatter... I don't think Freak minds.

The funny part is that the tweet (the same one you're bitching about in both replies) is still there.

Since the deadly riot Jan. 6, lawmakers have suggested — not, so far, backed up by evidence — that far-right colleagues may have helped plan or guide the attack.

🤣
Keep reading, it gets better.

Rep. Mikie Sherrill, D-N.J., has said she saw lawmakers holding tours ... "To imagine that colleagues of mine could have aided and abetted this is incredibly offensive,

Republican /Qanons VS Democratic/Imagination

Washington Post Photographer Catches My Pillow CEO's Notes On Martial Law

A Washington Post photographer managed to capture a clear, partial image of notes that My Pillow CEO Michael Lindell — otherwise known as the “My Pillow guy” — carried into the West Wing on Friday. They included the chilling words “Insurrection Act” and “martial law.”

Observers have feared that outgoing President Donald Trump could invoke the Insurrection Act to declare martial law and mobilize the military in a coup to override the democratic presidential election.

Based on the notes, Lindell, a multi-millionaire and avid Trump supporter who is also the TV pitchman of My Pillow USA, appeared to be about to discuss that very tactic with the White House.
Trump was impeached for a second time on Wednesday, charged with “incitement of insurrection.”

“Insurrection Act now as a result of the assault on the—” is one of the snippets from Lindell’s notes that Post photographer Jabin Botsford captured on camera, followed by “martial law if necessary upon the first hint of any—” on the next line of text.

ErzTGcxXUAIjQfb.jpeg

Reactions: OHvol40
Washington Post Photographer Catches My Pillow CEO's Notes On Martial Law

A Washington Post photographer managed to capture a clear, partial image of notes that My Pillow CEO Michael Lindell — otherwise known as the “My Pillow guy” — carried into the West Wing on Friday. They included the chilling words “Insurrection Act” and “martial law.”

Observers have feared that outgoing President Donald Trump could invoke the Insurrection Act to declare martial law and mobilize the military in a coup to override the democratic presidential election.

Based on the notes, Lindell, a multi-millionaire and avid Trump supporter who is also the TV pitchman of My Pillow USA, appeared to be about to discuss that very tactic with the White House.
Trump was impeached for a second time on Wednesday, charged with “incitement of insurrection.”

“Insurrection Act now as a result of the assault on the—” is one of the snippets from Lindell’s notes that Post photographer Jabin Botsford captured on camera, followed by “martial law if necessary upon the first hint of any—” on the next line of text.

View attachment 339616
Soon?

Damn, who could've saw that coming.
The lesson is, if a claim is made and you realize the claim is false, come out and say the claim was false.
They did that almost immediately.
That increases their believability and reliability.
Now when someone makes a false claim (election fraud) and doubles down and continues making the absurd false claim. And never admits it was false.
That's when credibility disappears, that's when it is obviously propaganda.

The lesson is, if a claim is made and you realize the claim is false, come out and say the claim was false.
Now when someone makes a false claim (election fraud) and doubles down and continues making the absurd false claim. And never admits it was false.
Don't be mad. Just admit you were wrong.

Reactions: AM64
You guys are solidifying many of my previously drawn conclusions.
You seem addicted to creating and then believing asinine conspiracies.
Said the guy that believes Trump is a Russian spy and I’m sure buys into this crap about recon visits to the Capitol. That’s just scratching the surface of the crap you’ve been fed by CNN and the like.

Reactions: AM64
You mean like Trump being a Russian spy and/or that Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election? There goes the credibility of the entire liberal MSM media by your own definition. You’re a genius.

VN Store

Back