Trump Supporters Gathering in D.C. - Mayor Readies for Those ‘Seeking Confrontation’

I've gone back and forth on that since you first brought that up last week. I don't have a good explanation one way or the other. Its either people on the ground that were sympathetic to Trump or the cause of the protesters or a scheme to let the protesters in and create a false narrative.

It really concerns me.

It effectively shut down any questioning of the election and basically lumped anyone who now questions it into a potential threat category.

Left-wing activist charged in Capitol riot after saying he was just there to 'document'

He was charged Thursday in federal court in Washington after being arrested by the FBI. He remains in custody in Toeele County, in his home state of Utah, on a U.S. Marshals Service hold request.

James Sullivan, the man’s brother, told Fox 13 News that he gave tips about his brother to the Salt Lake City FBI. James Sullivan said he found out that his brother was at the Capitol when friends posted pictures online.

Inside the building, he told rioters that "We got to get this s--- burned," and "it’s our house m------------," according to an affidavit signed by FBI Special Agent Matthew Foulger.

As protesters climbed over a wall near the Capitol entrance, he allegedly exclaimed in the video, "You guys are f------ savage. Let’s go!"

"There are so many people," Sullivan’s voice can be heard saying as the camera shows a large group of people making its way toward the building. "Let’s go. This s--- is ours! F-- yeah. I can’t believe this is reality."

"We accomplished this s---," he said at another point "We did this together. F--- yeah! We are all a part of this history."

Left-wing activist charged in Capitol riot after saying he was just there to 'document'

"Strong evidence, including Chansley's own words and actions at the Capitol, supports that the intent of the Capitol rioters was to capture and assassinate elected officials in the United States government," government prosecutors wrote.

"Strong evidence, including Chansley's own words and actions at the Capitol, supports that the intent of the Capitol rioters was to capture and assassinate elected officials in the United States government," government prosecutors wrote.
But...but...but...BLM protestors rioted and set stuff on fire a while back...

Reactions: luthervol
I assume the prosecutors involved will present their proof, if they have it, when and if the time comes. I doubt they're worried about proving their case to you or me at this point.

I'm sure they're not, just like there is documented video evidence of Comey and McCabe condradicting each other while testifying under oath. One or both of them is lying yet some could care less.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back