Trump Supporters Gathering in D.C. - Mayor Readies for Those ‘Seeking Confrontation’

Franklin Pierce

Members of President Donald Trump’s campaign and grassroots groups from around the country will gather in Washington, DC, on Wednesday for the March to Save America on the White House lawn.

A pre-rally at Freedom Plaza and sister rallies at the Capitol and the Supreme Court are planned for Tuesday — all being staged to send a message to Congress about certifying the electoral vote for the 2020 presidential election, which is also taking place on Wednesday.

The main rally will take place on Wednesday at the Ellipsis at the White House—informally called “the President’s Lawn.” The event is open to the public but many of the seats are reserved. Gates will open at 7 a.m. and attendees will face a Secret Service checkpoint to enter the White House grounds.

A host of high-profile Trump supporters are expected to speak beginning at 9 a.m., including Donald Trump, Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle, Amy Kremer, Rudy Giuliani, Katrina Pierson, Boris Ephsteyn, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, Diamond and Silk, Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones, Roger Stone, Benny Johnson, Scott Presler, Bernie Kerik, and Ali Alexander.

Trump Supporters Gathering in D.C., Mayor Claims Violence Coming

Reactions: GSD82
A host of high-profile Trump supporters are expected to speak beginning at 9 a.m., including Donald Trump, Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle, Amy Kremer, Rudy Giuliani, Katrina Pierson, Boris Ephsteyn, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, Diamond and Silk, Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones, Roger Stone, Benny Johnson, Scott Presler, Bernie Kerik, and Ali Alexander.
The saviors of America.

What a waste of time. Despite the Gang of Eleven pandering for votes (including the 2 wastes of space that are TN’s senators), Congress will do what they are supposed to do and will certify the electoral votes. And no amount of marching, intimidation, coercion or lies by Trump toadies will change that. As I’ve noted before, some people just don’t have enough to do and really need to find a hobby. And as for that list of speakers, I wouldn’t walk across the street to hear those blowhards. The only suspense for me is if ole Kimberley is going to blow an artery screaming again.

Members of President Donald Trump’s campaign and grassroots groups from around the country will gather in Washington, DC, on Wednesday for the March to Save America on the White House lawn.

A pre-rally at Freedom Plaza and sister rallies at the Capitol and the Supreme Court are planned for Tuesday — all being staged to send a message to Congress about certifying the electoral vote for the 2020 presidential election, which is also taking place on Wednesday.

The main rally will take place on Wednesday at the Ellipsis at the White House—informally called “the President’s Lawn.” The event is open to the public but many of the seats are reserved. Gates will open at 7 a.m. and attendees will face a Secret Service checkpoint to enter the White House grounds.

Thanks for clarifying the purpose of the event. I thought it was a fundraising march for Mouthbreather’s Anonymous. Almost sent a contribution because I really feel sorry for that group. I know they need money cause they’ve been sending all theirs to Trump to fight that massive fraud.

Reactions: Volsonyourface
What a waste of time. Despite the Gang of Eleven pandering for votes (including the 2 wastes of space that are TN’s senators), Congress will do what they are supposed to do and will certify the electoral votes. And no amount of marching, intimidation, coercion or lies by Trump toadies will change that. As I’ve noted before, some people just don’t have enough to do and really need to find a hobby. And as for that list of speakers, I wouldn’t walk across the street to hear those blowhards. The only suspense for me is if ole Kimberley is going to blow an artery screaming again.
You are free to move, they are many states with radical senators you would agree with.

Maybe they can help Trump pack up his sh!t while they are in town; I'm sure there will be no shortage of pick-ups.

OMG! You sure did trigger the non-binary leftist filth on this board.

Maybe they can help Trump pack up his sh!t while they are in town; I'm sure there will be no shortage of pick-ups.

Nah, never happen. There were plenty of volunteers with trucks willing and ready to move the liberals out of the country when they said they'd leave when Trump was elected. Apparently, they didn't need the help.

Are they going to return now?

This is 2016 all over again. Just the opposite side is the one crying and whining and the left is saying get over it. We’re living in a simulation

Reactions: Y9 Vol

VN Store

Back