Trump Supporters Gathering in D.C. - Mayor Readies for Those ‘Seeking Confrontation’

Sworn do defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

If you see "domestic enemies" as people who protest, then I think we've got a big problem. The left certainly didn't see rioters who burned and looted all summer long as domestic terrorists. That's one of the things about our government - we supposedly have the right to argue against policy. It's messy, but that's how it works. The problem now is that our government "leaders" have done such a bang up job at dividing the population that arguing against government policies is pretty much full time and with an intensity that exceeded well beyond their expectations.

If you see the "capitol invasion" as much more than a college prank while accepting the summer of burning and looting, then I know we have a big disparity in how we see things.

Read up on the Pentomic Army. Ike went all in on tech and screwed the troops, his beware of the MIC was ********. The MIC made bank off of him.

I never quite got the connection people used to make about industry pushing for more war, but I think I've got it pretty well after watching a whole progression of very expensive weapons systems of questionable effectiveness. A small fleet of planes of which a huge number are grounded because of technical issues just doesn't do you much good. Same with all the other overly complex stuff.

What do you charge 25,000 soldiers with doing? They are not there to sing kumbaya.
To protect people from any radical nutcases intending to do harm. If there aren't any, then I guess they can sing kumbaya....hell, I'll sing along with them.

If you see "domestic enemies" as people who protest, then I think we've got a big problem. The left certainly didn't see rioters who burned and looted all summer long as domestic terrorists. That's one of the things about our government - we supposedly have the right to argue against policy. It's messy, but that's how it works. The problem now is that our government "leaders" have done such a bang up job at dividing the population that arguing against government policies is pretty much full time and with an intensity that exceeded well beyond their expectations.

If you see the "capitol invasion" as much more than a college prank while accepting the summer of burning and looting, then I know we have a big disparity in how we see things.
I've said all along....
Peaceful protests: good
Riots: bad---arrest and prosecute.
I haven't waivered.

"Committing troops"....good gawd you have gone neocon.

No, I haven't. I'll agree that Trump's avoiding more unnecessary wars was good policy. But Trump is not known for good policy, so I'm just suggesting what is known, that he was influenced by Putin.

On a daily basis I work with many different people, from different walks of life and I don't mind compromise.

Drumpf and his minions built and fueled everything that led to the terrorist attack on our U.S Capital building. I can't imagine a U.S. President doing much more damage to our country.

BLM, Antifa and others attacking government buildings is terrorism as well. Do not be confused or deflect that fact that these groups were not led by the U.S. President crying because the people do not want him as Presidnet.

It is my hope that all of them get to spend a decade or more in federal prison.

On a daily basis I work with many different people, from different walks of life and I don't mind compromise.

Drumpf and his minions built and fueled everything that led to the terrorist attack on our U.S Capital building. I can't imagine a U.S. President doing much more damage to our country.

BLM, Antifa and others attacking government buildings is terrorism as well. Do not be confused or deflect that fact that these groups were not led by the U.S. President crying because the people do not want him as Presidnet.

It is my hope that all of them get to spend a decade or more in federal prison.
I’m guessing that you choose to forget that your VP elect was on national tv telling the liberals to continue to riot. And then bailing them out of jail the next day. She should be impeached also.

Tennessee's finest...

Screaming about security, now rethinking that in a huge way and thinking they may be the threat. My conspiracy side is going to go a bit nuts over the comments, but I remember he's only a Congressman.

White males need to quit joining the military and law enforcement. Why defend or protect a country that hates your guts?

VN Store

Back