Democrats plan to introduce articles of impeachment as early as Monday

It seems you find breaking windows, clashing with police and taking selfies at the Capitol more offensive than destroying businesses, burning down buildings and vehicles and trying to burn Federal buildings other than the Capitol. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

The damage to life and livelihood in the Summer of Protest dwarfs that of the Jan 6 Capitol riot but it's only the latter that seems to be the threat to our country.
lol........As a ratio, it's not even close. I'm for arresting and prosecuting all rioters..........AND THOSE WHO INCITE THEM. (or impeaching them, as the case may be)

Last edited:
Really? Your side is more concerned with letting in illegal immigrants, raising taxes, making life saving drugs more expensive, stealing from the working class to give to those who don’t want to work and figuring out how they can manipulate science to fit their gender narrative.

Sorry but your side wrote the book on stupidity.
You lost your party because of some of those very things. The party of the rich couldn't survive because they were outnumbered two to one and making voting easy showed that this time around. Thus entered the stooge that spoke your language of fear and hate. Dems didn't have to cheat to get rid of him ,they just needed a way to get past the suppression and intimidation of the real cheaters.

You lost your party because of some of those very things. The party of the rich couldn't survive because they were outnumbered two to one and making voting easy showed that this time around. Thus entered the stooge that spoke your language of fear and hate. Dems didn't have to cheat to get rid of him ,they just needed a way to get past the suppression and intimidation of the real cheaters.

I'd love some of what you are smoking.

lol........As a ratio, it's not even close. I'm for arresting and prosecuting all rioters..........AND THOSE WHO INSIGHT THEM. (or impeaching them, as the case may be)

a ratio? good lord why does that matter? scores of peoples' businesses destroyed - that alone is worse than broken windows at the Capitol. I'm sure all the loved ones of those killed over the summer feel better that the protest that killed them maybe have had statiscally fewer deaths than that one on Jan 6th.

As for incitement I won't go down that path again but the rioters through out the summer were motivated by something or someone and there's a long list of leaders who contributed to the motivation.

Reactions: luthervol

dbbfd0bc730886f775c7d3f4b25b4895.jpg

a ratio? good lord why does that matter? scores of peoples' businesses destroyed - that alone is worse than broken windows at the Capitol. I'm sure all the loved ones of those killed over the summer feel better that the protest that killed them maybe have had statiscally fewer deaths than that one on Jan 6th.

As for incitement I won't go down that path again but the rioters through out the summer were motivated by something or someone and there's a long list of leaders who contributed to the motivation.
I'm sure the families and loved ones of people who die in a plane crash aren't comforted by the fact that it is one of safest forms of travel, but the statistics are still important and factual.

BLM protests are like air travel whereas Jan. 6 was like a drunk driver speeding down a mountain. Trump was the one giving the driver a couple more drinks before he got behind the wheel.

Notice I said close to ex post facto because of the way this has gone, and you are right about the criminal part, but then this isn't even a court of law. Congress is potentially barring Trump's right to run again, but what exactly other novel stuff might they do once they start breaking the framework? Do you not think that removing someone's right to run for an elected office ranks pretty close with the removal of other liberties as done in criminal court?

As to pandering to Trump's base. Could any other GOP candidate have won in 2016? Is the term "representative" just a throwaway, or is it supposed to mean "represent the people who elect them" ... even if those people are Trump's base? Why should any politician face censure for representing his or her constituents; isn't that what an elected government is all about? If people think a representative hasn't done the correct job, there's definitely a means to correct. All your statements could just as easily apply to AOC, Talib, Waters, and a host of others - they don't support the mainstream, but apparently support enough of their own base to be reelected. We aren't monolithic in our thinking; we do have the right to diverge from your thoughts on how to do things; you just don't like it when we do.

Since Trump is being singled out and treated differently for his opinion, I guess he's got a legitimate claim to victim status. Where is/was the outrage over the encouragement dim politicians gave rioters over the summer ... the ones who actually pillaged, burned, looted, and killed?

Speculating whether anyone else from GOP could have won in 2016 doesn't seem to me to have much value since Trump is the ultimate RINO.

I'm sure the families and loved ones of people who die in a plane crash aren't comforted by the fact that it is one of safest forms of travel, but the statistics are still important and factual.

BLM protests are like air travel whereas Jan. 6 was like a drunk driver speeding down a mountain. Trump was the one giving the driver a couple more drinks before he got behind the wheel.

you've got to be kidding me - BLM protest violence wasn't an accident any more than Jan 6th was.

Reactions: AM64
I don't believe mental gymnastics are exclusive to them.

To an extent..I have never seen R's throw law and order responders out the window like the progs to suit poltical purposes.
Dont kid yourself...it is one sided. Mobs are good and healthy when appropriate to one side.

Reactions: AM64
Speculating whether anyone else from GOP could have won in 2016 doesn't seem to me to have much value since Trump is the ultimate RINO.

RINO or not, Trump was the anti-dim ready to get down in the mud and beat dims at their own game. That's been lacking in the GOP for a very long time; it became a party of pansies with no fighters. Not a good place to be when faced with a party more and more controlled by radicals. Trump simply became the voice of those of us who think you either fight for your country, or you lose it.

RINO or not, Trump was the anti-dim ready to get down in the mud and beat dims at their own game. That's been lacking in the GOP for a very long time; it became a party of pansies with no fighters. Not a good place to be when faced with a party more and more controlled by radicals. Trump simply became the voice of those of us who think you either fight for your country, or you lose it.
You and others who feel you either fight for your country or you lose it, certainly made a horrible mistake by picking Trump as your voice. You set the cause back immeasurably.

Lay off the melodrama, good God man! It really is a cult. He wasn't fighting for the Country, he was fighting for Donald Trump. The fact that you equate fighting for the Country with trying to steal an election by lying and stomping on our Constitution is pathetic. Get a grip.

Lay off the melodrama, good God man! It really is a cult. He wasn't fighting for the Country, he was fighting for Donald Trump. The fact that you equate fighting for the Country with trying to steal an election by lying and stomping on our Constitution is pathetic. Get a grip.
I can't decide its more sad or scary the way these people have been brainwashed.

Something I've been thinking about, what would have happened if the mob would have found Pelosi or any other democrats in the capitol building? Would they have killed her? Yelled at her? Beat her to a pulp?

You and others who feel you either fight for your country or you lose it, certainly made a horrible mistake by picking Trump as your voice. You set the cause back immeasurably.
I can't decide its more sad or scary the way these people have been brainwashed.

Other than pay taxes as required and vote for liberals what have your contributions been? Any of you around back before the great liberal brainwashing began?

VN Store

Back