War in Ukraine

The equipment I'm less concerned about, but I agree - throwing cash at them without much oversight is troublesome.

A lot of that "Cash for Ukraine" looked like it was directed here in the US - like military IGs and other bureaucratic swamps. That's more concerning. If some of the supply system has to be ramped up here in the US, that's one thing, but it was looking like the "Arms for Ukraine" deal had a lot of stuff having noting to do with Ukraine - not that congress has ever done anything like that before.

Why though?

Putin is bitter that Norway is joining NATO. Between Norway, Finland, his losses in Ukraine and the economic embargo, his rationale for the war is evaporating... life is sucking bigly for him. If he physically attacked Norway, NATO would squash his lame ass drunk "army", so a DDOS attack is all he's got.

Pathetic.

Putin is bitter that Norway is joining NATO. Between Norway, Finland, his losses in Ukraine and the economic embargo, life is sucking bigly for him. If he physically attacked Norway, NATO would squash his lame ass drunk "army", so a DDOS attack is all he's got.

Pathetic.

Hate to break it, but cnn and msnbc are wrong in their reporting

Or they don't.

Is fear mongering really the best retort to the unshakable truth that American's aren't in harms way while Russia gets pimp slapped?

I can't think of a better use for US military equipment than to be used purposefully with conviction and extreme prejudice against Russia.

I read a news report where us weapons have already been sold and are showing up in different parts of Europe

Russia is going to win this war, Ukraine needs to make peace to stop its men from dying. We're giving false hope.
Part of me agrees with you however what is a win for Russia? Annex and occupy? That would be an enormous challenge imo. In the beginning of this conflict most believed Ukraine would be a pushover and would not survive more than a few weeks. Ukrainian forces have prolonged this conflict to the surprise of everyone. An occupation in Ukraine would require a massive amount of troops. I can't even imagine how many soldiers it would take for an occupation of that size.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Russia is going to win this war, Ukraine needs to make peace to stop its men from dying. We're giving false hope.

We're not giving anything but aide, you coward. These people are fighting for their homes, their country. We're not making them do it - they want to do it.

Russia may very well "win" a pyrrhic victory, but in reality - they've already lost.

I can't imagine what a wimp you must be in real life to have such a "just roll over" cavalier attitude.

Your pre occupation with trannies in the military is a peculiar tell I think.
What is your view on trannies in the military? Personally, I think it's the dumbest thing Milley and the woke brass can do for the fighting men in our Army.

Reactions: AM64
I read a news report where us weapons have already been sold and are showing up in different parts of Europe

Any proof that those weapons came from Ukraine? Seems like there was a whole stockpile in places like Afghanistan, and who knows what illegal arms dealers have scrounged and hoarded over the years.

More than likley these guys are an expense to russia to keep. They have been tortured at length in various ways. Debriefed, "reeducated", and when russia is satisfied they can get all they can, what are they supposed to do with them? The red cross registered as many as they could. They are no longer a threat to russia in this state. They will survive and get stronger tho, and the ones that can, will feel compelled to return the favor.

Putin is bitter that Norway is joining NATO. Between Norway, Finland, his losses in Ukraine and the economic embargo, his rationale for the war is evaporating... life is sucking bigly for him. If he physically attacked Norway, NATO would squash his lame ass drunk "army", so a DDOS attack is all he's got.

Pathetic.
But Norway is already in NATO.

VN Store

Back