War in Ukraine

Get woke, go broke.
I bet most the militaries in Western Europe and Scandinavia are twice as woke.

Interestingly, article didn't mention being woke as even an issue. I served and probably would sign up again today even with the "woke" issues, real or just made up. Some people want to do it and others need a job.

The article said a lot of people aren't even qualified due to health issues, drugs, criminal records, obesity, etc so only like 25% even qualify without a waiver. Of those that do, a poll said they didn't want to come back physically, psychologically, or emotionally broken like many people they have seen from our recent wars.

Also, with employment opportunities as they are now, who would sign up for that (unless an uber patriot) when you can make good money with little education in the market now.

edit: a lot of those reasons are confirmed by my cousin who higher in the recruiting chain up north. He said it is hard to find healthy people who don't need a waiver for something to get them into the Army.

edit2: article also said the situation was similar after Vietnam (another drawn out war to nowhere).

You understand that Russia will win. It's suicide for Ukraine to keep fighting this war
Russia lost the day they decided to invade. Their entire "Special military operation" is going to be one of the biggest Pyrrhic victories in history (that isn't good) when it concludes... no matter what Russia "accomplishes".

Russia lost the day they decided to invade. Their entire "Special military operation" is going to be one of the biggest Pyrrhic victories in history (that isn't good) when it concludes... no matter what Russia "accomplishes".

Whatever happens to Russia, it will be worse for Ukraine. Anyways Russia is holding back, they're trying to to wipe out those cities.

I don't think they lost when they decided to invade. They had about a two week window that if they came in fast and took Kyiv and the President and massive land grabs, the war would have been over. However, due to their massive ineptitude that was not the case and allowed Ukraine to rebound and get assistance from other countries. I fully believe there is a no win scenario for Russia now.

FWZjPMmWQAMKSkK

Reactions: FLVOL_79
It is relevant to this thread. Many of you cackling hen neocons would love nothing more than to send our troops over there to fight Russia.

Actually the beauty of the whole thing is that we get to test, degrade and drag Russia back to the third world without ever having to have an American service member be put in harms way.

VN Store

Back