War in Ukraine

Actually the beauty of the whole thing is that we get to test, degrade and drag Russia back to the third world without ever having to have an American service member be put in harms way.
Or more than likely the weapons we supply Ukraine end up in the wrong hands....... again.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Or more than likely the weapons we supply Ukraine end up in the wrong hands....... again.

Or they don't.

Is fear mongering really the best retort to the unshakable truth that American's aren't in harms way while Russia gets pimp slapped?

I can't think of a better use for US military equipment than to be used purposefully with conviction and extreme prejudice against Russia.

Or they don't.

Is fear mongering really the best retort to the unshakable truth that American's aren't in harms way while Russia gets pimp slapped?

I can't think of a better use for US military equipment than to be used purposefully with conviction and extreme prejudice against Russia.
I think we’re throwing too much money at it too fast but this is absolutely the best ROI we will ever see on any Foreign Military Sales or foreign aid. This is much better than arming the Mujahideen in their fight against the Russians in Afghanistan. But FFS turn down the fire hose a bit.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I think we’re throwing too much money at it too fast but this is absolutely the best ROI we will ever see on any Foreign Military Sales or foreign aid. This is much better than arming the Mujahideen in their fight against the Russians in Afghanistan. But FFS turn down the fire hose a bit.

The equipment I'm less concerned about, but I agree - throwing cash at them without much oversight is troublesome.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Am I the only one to find it odd these people out for a stroll in the park when they are being attacked by another country??? It's a war

Special operation. Seems like Russians gave up their earlier strategy after several weeks into a 3-day special operation and moved to far eastern and southern Ukraine where they thought the pastures were a lot greener. Kremenchuk is almost in the middle of Ukraine, and remember Ukraine has hosted some foreign dignitaries and at least on trade show recently. Places like Kremenchuk would seem reasonably removed from the battle, and people do need some normalcy. Apparently the Russians are just untrustworthy asses as usual; hopefully the rest of the world will remember that. Ukraine should use the Israeli model and retaliate in kind; they've been extremely restrained in attacking Russian soil.

Meanwhile,

Moscow is burning today. They are dealing with another major fire that started in a tire depot and spread to surrounding areas. The skies over Moscow are black with smoke.
All these fires in Russia are all coincidence..nothing to see here..

Ea5DrciWkAA6pxZ.jpg

VN Store

Back