Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame it on BOV.

dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.gif

I was near a guy one time blaring some tv show or movie that sounded like someone getting shot every other second accompanied by an f bomb. I can’t imagine too many of the parents nearby were thrilled.

I think it just comes down to people being less and less considerate of others. I’m probably too considerate to a fault and thus it irritates me.
Haha, I totally get it. I try to be respectful, even when I am home with just my wife and daughter. For whatever reason, my wife really likes the sounds her phone makes when she is composing a text and it drives me out of my freaking mind. When I ask her to quit, she turns it louder. We have been married a good, long time, LOL.

Haha, I totally get it. I try to be respectful, even when I am home with just my wife and daughter. For whatever reason, my wife really likes the sounds her phone makes when she is composing a text and it drives me out of my freaking mind. When I ask her to quit, she turns it louder. We have been married a good, long time, LOL.
1656520379723.gif

Agree. No need to take shots at people. Especially when you likely have not even evaluated said product before expressing your opinion. Writing is a worthy endeavor and I think Newt is pretty good at it.
Good grief man.. of course I have no idea how his writing endeavors are going. It wasn’t meant to be taken so seriously. Just poking him back since he’s always the one poking here

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
A memorable game and event for sure. I am fortunate enough to have a mil that lives 1/4 mile from the track so things and accomodations were great for us. I still have a couple of t-shirts, caps and a visor from the game I wear occasionally.
My MIL lives about a mile from the track via Carden Hollow Rd. She was kind enough to let us host a ton of folks. I didn't enjoy that event as much as most on here... very hot, gate entry was a @*#&-show & felt like we should've never been in a dogfight. Best thing to come out of that game was:
WGWTFA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back