Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man riding home rite now got a call said my daughters headed to the hospital has been non stop vomiting and cramping.I feel like a complete a**hole i left her and she needed me and all she has asked is "when is my daddy getting here" 😢.Prayers please her fevers at 102.3 kid is a furnace when she's sick God i pray it's nothing serious.

Im sober still but 🤷🏻‍♂️need to stay grounded for her just doin my best yall but damn I'm tired of it all.guess a message board is better than talking to gravestones lol where most my family is from alcohol smh but ill Stop by update tomorrow thanks yall hope ur all doing well
Prayers up for your baby girl. And continued prayers for you.

A memorable game and event for sure. I am fortunate enough to have a mil that lives 1/4 mile from the track so things and accomodations were great for us. I still have a couple of t-shirts, caps and a visor from the game I wear occasionally.
My BIL lives in JC, so I went with him. We got there very early and got home about 21 hours later after the game. Such a memorable game.

Via Ferrata.

Signing up to do this in Colorado in a couple weeks. The one that we are going to do, you climb up this way and take a zip line back down. Looks like a lot of fun.
I've watched a few YT vids of people doing the one above Telluride..I would have done it when I was a lunatic 25 year old, but no way in heck I would do it now.

The ones I watched all attached a clip to the rung in front of them and one to the next rung over before they stepped across.

My buddy went to the game. Tickets were kind of expensive, so I skipped
Wife and I went. Have a business associate that is friends with ol Lyle from Cincinnati days and he was able to get us some pretty good tickets.
Ram into some friends of ours down there that were VT fans and camping across from the track. Was a really fun weekend!

Wife and I went. Have a business associate that is friends with ol Lyle from Cincinnati days and he was able to get us some pretty good tickets.
Ram into some friends of ours down there that were VT fans and camping across from the track. Was a really fun weekend!
Did you ram into them because they were VT fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back