Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Would like ti see all sports. Would suspect we'd still be middle of the pack, but I'd like to see how other schools move around. TBH, start throwing in the gymnastics and Bama & UGA start racking up. Florida will rack up on womens soccer and the swimming & diving. I think tennis will give us a boost.

But looking at this- is that 3 basketball and 1 baseball title? Talk about how Rick Barnes has truly made basketball the shining light on campus the past 10 years...

Screenshot_20220628-233714_Facebook.jpg

Interesting. Would like ti see all sports. Would suspect we'd still be middle of the pack, but I'd like to see how other schools move around. TBH, start throwing in the gymnastics and Bama & UGA start racking up. Florida will rack up on womens soccer and the swimming & diving. I think tennis will give us a boost.

But looking at this- is that 3 basketball and 1 baseball title? Talk about how Rick Barnes has truly made basketball the shining light on campus the past 10 years...

View attachment 468187
2 basketball, 2 baseball

Man riding home rite now got a call said my daughters headed to the hospital has been non stop vomiting and cramping.I feel like a complete a**hole i left her and she needed me and all she has asked is "when is my daddy getting here" 😢.Prayers please her fevers at 102.3 kid is a furnace when she's sick God i pray it's nothing serious.

Im sober still but 🤷🏻‍♂️need to stay grounded for her just doin my best yall but damn I'm tired of it all.guess a message board is better than talking to gravestones lol where most my family is from alcohol smh but ill Stop by update tomorrow thanks yall hope ur all doing well

Man riding home rite now got a call said my daughters headed to the hospital has been non stop vomiting and cramping.I feel like a complete a**hole i left her and she needed me and all she has asked is "when is my daddy getting here" 😢.Prayers please her fevers at 102.3 kid is a furnace when she's sick God i pray it's nothing serious.

Im sober still but 🤷🏻‍♂️need to stay grounded for her just doin my best yall but damn I'm tired of it all.guess a message board is better than talking to gravestones lol where most my family is from alcohol smh but ill Stop by update tomorrow thanks yall hope ur all doing well
Stay strong for her. You can do this.

Prayers for all of you. God Bless!!

Conyer 7/3
Francis 7/4
Echols 7/4
Seldon 7/7
Jalen Smith 7/10
I wouldn’t count out Rico Walker either. What I’ve read we’re making a huge push for him and have his attention. I think if he announces late July, early August commitment date then I feel we’re in a good position with him

Prayers sent

View attachment 468187
No reason to think our total shouldn't be at least 6 when the same analysis is done next year. Nice to feel like we are trending up finally in nearly all sports we field.

Reactions: SoilVol
It was a great time. Very happy I got to attend. I have to say all the VT fans I interacted with were good people.
A memorable game and event for sure. I am fortunate enough to have a mil that lives 1/4 mile from the track so things and accomodations were great for us. I still have a couple of t-shirts, caps and a visor from the game I wear occasionally.

A memorable game and event for sure. I am fortunate enough to have a milf that lives 1/4 mile from the track so things and accomodations were great for us. I still have a couple of t-shirts, caps and a visor from the game I wear occasionally.
My buddy went to the game. Tickets were kind of expensive, so I skipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back