Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
i travel a lot for work, it's just a pet peeve of mine. never ceases to amaze me how many people think "sure, this is fine, let's turn it up". lol.
I was near a guy one time blaring some tv show or movie that sounded like someone getting shot every other second accompanied by an f bomb. I can’t imagine too many of the parents nearby were thrilled.

I think it just comes down to people being less and less considerate of others. I’m probably too considerate to a fault and thus it irritates me.

How many people were saying Pruitt would be fired? He's not telling lies. Don't you get a bit of inside info iirc? Are you in Donde/Danny's pocket?
I heard the Pruitt rumor before Basilio ever mentioned it…. I’m not saying that Basilio cant be right every once in awhile but he lives off unsubstantiated rumors… I did have an inside source…. My nephew was a medical assistant with the UT football team…. Never had the privilege of meeting DW or Donde…. I do believe they have us finally moving in the right direction though.

Next time you see a Copperheaded Water Rattler in your yard you'll wish you'd been nicer to him.
well, if they're not paying attention..................................there won't be a next time.
200.gif

Unsolicited opinions.....really, not everyone cares to know what you think, and just because you can share, doesn't mean you should or have to.

its the equivalent of people that watch/listen to their phones on speaker with the volume up to 11 in public. i'm just not interested in hearing your tik tok or insta feed, k? do us, and yourself, a favor, put your earbuds in.

there's my unsolicited thoughts for the day.

I am going to start doing this with books on tape. Just crank it up and make everybody listen to whatever random book I choose to download.

Who am I kidding? I never go out in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back