Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I’m 30. All I’ve known is despair with Tennessee football
I was just going to edit my last post. I actually took an interest in your post history. Imagine my surprise that you haven’t posted anything in the Stallings thread. You know the one where we won one. You seem to just like to be in threads where we are losing or lost. Thanks for making up my mind for me.

I was just going to edit my last post. I actually took an interest in your post history. Imagine my surprise that you haven’t posted anything in the Stallings thread. You know the one where we won one. You seem to just like to be in threads where we are losing or lost. Thanks for making up my mind for me.
Sorry I’m not jumping for joy over a 3*

Reactions: BelieveTheHeup93
That’s news to me. I’ve been pretty bummed
Okay, I’m done after this. I’m mostly a lurker and I notice people’s posting styles. You remind me of TennStud. You know, going in a select few recruits threads and posting the equivalent of ‘he gone’. I’ve said my bit and I’m done. Go do you, you’ll perfect it at some point.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
the-martian-main2-58d9412ca7a91__880.jpg

There has always been science...sure in a primitive way. It continues to expand and advance, unlike the Bible. Your conclusion doesn't annoy me at all but telling others their beliefs are "fiction" does. While I don't agree with your faith in not going to tell you to rethink it. We could get into the semantics of why I believe the way I do but you(nor most on here) want to hear it. The only thing I am sure of is that I don't have a clue as to the meaning of reason behind any of this thing we call existence.
But that’s just it. My belief is that my belief is the only way to eternal life, and that is what annoys people. I’m okay with you not accepting it. I am not okay with not being able to say what I believe. Which is what people that do not agree with it want to stop.

But that’s just it. My belief is that my belief is the only way to eternal life, and that is what annoys people. I’m okay with you not accepting it. I am not okay with not being able to say what I believe. Which is what people that do not agree with it want to stop.

Yeah it's a vicious cycle. Your belief lies in telling those that don't agree they are wrong. My belief is that you do you. I respect you as a person and poster in here. GBO

Why is it that most posters with 3 word names such as Tennessee Stud Vol, Believe The Abdul, Red Bearded Vol etc all turn out to be trolls? There are many more but seems to be a trend!!

Reactions: DarthVol1

VN Store

Back