Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

SweetasSoda

Captain of the Cheerleaders
There has always been science...sure in a primitive way. It continues to expand and advance, unlike the Bible. Your conclusion doesn't annoy me at all but telling others their beliefs are "fiction" does. While I don't agree with your faith in not going to tell you to rethink it. We could get into the semantics of why I believe the way I do but you(nor most on here) want to hear it. The only thing I am sure of is that I don't have a clue as to the meaning of reason behind any of this thing we call existence.
But that’s just it. My belief is that my belief is the only way to eternal life, and that is what annoys people. I’m okay with you not accepting it. I am not okay with not being able to say what I believe. Which is what people that do not agree with it want to stop.

bignewt

VN's Ricky Gervais
Lab Rat
But that’s just it. My belief is that my belief is the only way to eternal life, and that is what annoys people. I’m okay with you not accepting it. I am not okay with not being able to say what I believe. Which is what people that do not agree with it want to stop.
Yeah it's a vicious cycle. Your belief lies in telling those that don't agree they are wrong. My belief is that you do you. I respect you as a person and poster in here. GBO

Ulysees E. McGill

"Worst member on VolNation"
Lol, RECRUITING FORUM, unless Dr. Phil hangs a shingle out in here, I don’t think anyone is looking for life messages, unless you need some? @Ulysees E. McGill, can you help here?
I ain't got no time for morons...it is pointless arguing with those idiots. Once one has displayed all the tendencies of a troll...I send them to ignoreland.

meh.

See last concert in 2011 was a frat party. Almost whup't an ass whilst thar. Not my most precious moment.

Hard pass.
Wasn't talking about atmosphere/fans; talking about as a band, the music. With Houser, they were my band, flaws and all, and ill never find those experiences again...with Herring, they became a great band, their sound went to another level. I haven't seen them since Todd left.

Learn to behave yourself in public, sounds like to me. 🙂

Jackcrevol

Don't be an Oxymoran!
Wasn't talking about atmosphere/fans; talking about as a band, the music. With Houser, they were my band, flaws and all, and ill never find those experiences again...with Herring, they became a great band, their sound went to another level. I haven't seen them since Todd left.

Learn to behave yourself in public, sounds like to me. 🙂
Brau, i'm the old man of my group.

VN Store