Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I've heard of beer goggles, but did you just call her "beer"?

Represent!
Appreciate the shout out, Orange; but, I have to ask...did I choose a feminine name or something? Does the ole SugarCC sound like a girl's name? It worked for Sugar Ray Robinson and Leonard!! What the hell?? Twice now, someone has called me a girl; both of you, part of the few posters I dont hate. If I were out of my mind, I would feel slighted, take it to TicToc or whatever, and quite possibly burn down a building.

1655848566567.png

Skullbone

Anybody looking for something to do on Saturday around 3ET the Super Heavyweight Arm Wrestling Championship of the World is taking place in Dubai in PPV event called King of the Table 4, a Larry Wheels promotion. Canada's Devon "No Limits" Larratt vs Georgia's(the country) Levan "The Georgian Hulk" Saginashvili. There are also two other undercard matches. The PPV is just $12.99 and streamed through Coresports https://app.coresports.tv/signup. June 25th beginning at 3ET. Give it a try. It's awesome. And this one is THE biggest match in the history of the sport thus far.
https://app.coresports.tv/signup

King of the Table 4: Everything you need to know about Devon Larratt vs Levan Saginashvili Match-up

Devo182

"Well Known Member" TWSS
We need one of you machine learning experts to build a model that scans the post history of known trolls and identifies their alts. Chop chop. We're wasting time.
I've always heard mods can see matching IP addresses.

Then again, the real serious trolls probably use VPNs because they truly have no lives.

DaddyChad

Wtf is up with our fans kissing the asses of other schools and coaches all of a sudden on this board? Y’all got soft, man… smh
I agree with you there’s been plenty of that. This isn’t the case here. I couldn’t give a single damn about Franklin or Penn State. I don’t think anyone was talking about how great Penn state or Franklin was. Maybe I’m crazy.

WTNVol2

I know there have been several discussions about the Yellowstone/Grand Tetons area in the past and I would definitely recommend it to anyone on the fence. We are on our way back now and it really is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen. I even posted a street sign that everyone can follow. I was going to post more pictures but my family is in them and I don’t want to hear how I am obviously holding my wife against her will. Ha.

Attachments

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
Y’all don’t see anything wrong with this post? Lol y’all are weak man.. this is a University of Tennessee football message board.
Put it into context.
Why was I responding to him that way?

We'd straight beat Penn State's azz if we played them on the field...

So answer the question since you have such an adverse reaction to it.

VN Store