Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing about Notre Dame winning today is that we don’t have to witness another 0-2 showing in Omaha from baseball team.

In my honest opinion…Drew said what he said..and I back him.sh**ty call to say the least..emotion or not it’s for the college World Series..if he didn’t have any emotion we would be questioning that as well..soo I don’t fault him..calls like this swings games..at what point are these umps held accountable 🤔

Goes to show that, if Gilbert was screaming about balls and strikes from center field (or, middle field, if you're @Devo182 ), then our pitchers were not getting the same "close" calls their pitchers were...albeit, again, the called strike that got him tossed being nowhere near close.

They laid sod down at our new house a couple weeks ago. It’s straight brown, barely a splash of green. All of the neighbors that also had sod laid at the same time have green grass and have to just upkeep it so it stays green and grows in nice. Meanwhile, I’m going to have to revive this in the dead of summer 🤦🏻‍♂️

That stinks. @SoilVol could probably help. But you’re only bet is either water 💦 until you’re broke. Or be forced to overseed like a boss in the fall.

Goes to show that, if Gilbert was screaming about balls and strikes from center field (or, middle field, if you're @Devo182 ), then our pitchers were not getting the same "close" calls their pitchers were...albeit, again, the called strike that got him tossed being nowhere near close.
waaah ****ing waah. this aint intramurals brutha.

All I’m saying is use common sense. That’s been thrown out in sports and society. If Drew had said, “you are a ****ing moron.” Then ok. What did he say?

We want college kids to be adults, but we allow umps and officials to have a really quick trigger in dealing with conflict. A lot of people in this world have trouble dealing with conflict. The ego is a terrible thing.

Effing horrible multiple times was what Drew said and the first directly to the ump.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I think last nite was just a bunch of frustrations that have built for some time now.It can be the Umps,The Ibeza night club hours,always being the visiting team it seems multitude of stuff.When ur winning most that stuff doesn't show up but when u have nights like last nite emotions can run a little deep and things get outta hand.i have no doubt this team wins tonight barring something tragic.

Anderson was dropping f bombs as he left the dugout. Neither coach nor players should use that language at an ump. Both players and coaches know better. 😐
After watching last night’s debacle multiple times, I think Anderson took the bullet for Coach V. I think he realized the severity of the situation and tried to protect his head coach from getting smoked. Jmo.

I think he was pissed about the lean in call and took it to the field and was jawing at the umps…. I don’t have any issue with him getting pissed off…. Just have to control yourself bc you know where it ends…. That hurts your team…. Control what you can control.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back