More upgrades have officially started inside Neyland

Does anyone know what the elevation of the west patio will be? Will you be able to look over the players heads (5'+ above field level?) I hope it's not so high that the first row of bleachers on the west side don't have to stand to see the field.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel that someone needs to put together an explainer video or else these tickets are an incredibly tough sell. Right now, as @GulfCoasterVol said, this is feeling a lot like a sports bar (except, you know, without air conditioning). I'm actually quite interested in this concept, but I expect things including:

• Drink and food options that aren't available in the general concourses
  • Some television screens showing other Top 25/SEC matchups (the Tennessee game is literally right there)
  • A guarantee that you aren't selling more tickets than there are non-reserved seats
  • Dedicated restrooms
  • Other amenities I can't think of right now but would become glaringly obvious after standing for five minutes
It would be nice for all of us if one of the jumbotrons would highlight other games during the 3-5 minute TV timeouts and half time.....other than when the Pride is performing.

It would be nice for all of us if one of the jumbotrons would highlight other games during the 3-5 minute TV timeouts and half time.....other than when the Pride is performing.

i've mentioned it on every weekly and post-season survey for the past 3-4 years that other game info not being announced or broadcast at the stadium is a "very important" feature. maybe a lot of others that fill these out don't feel the same as us

I'm good with change that moves us forward, more fun, safer, more secure, healthy, etc. Mr Meloon, Correct Craft founder, would have the engineers bring out a new Nautique to his lake home in Orlando and if he couldn't figure out what they changed and determine the boat was better, he had them remove the change. I sure hope we do not have to remove whatever it is they are trying to accomplish. Given the changes I have seen over the years, we are not going forward as far as we think we are. I support doing more for the lesser attended and funded sports teams like baseball. I look forward to seeing the improvements in that facility for sure!

Reactions: EasternVol
i've mentioned it on every weekly and post-season survey for the past 3-4 years that other game info not being announced or broadcast at the stadium is a "very important" feature. maybe a lot of others that fill these out don't feel the same as us
WHy don't you want other games and score announced? Are you recording them at home and want to be surprised? SOme of the biggest roars have come when a Florida "disaster" is shown on the Jumbotron.

They used to be dorms and classrooms in Neyland.
I’ve heard a few stories of it being a game to get the freshmen lost down there. Whether or not it’s true would have to be verified by one of our resident students/graduates
I don’t know about that game, but do have some people that moved over to Grieve hall that talked about how much they enjoyed the Roman candle fights in the hallways. I bet that south end zone area had some times that made the zoo look tame.

I'm good with change that moves us forward, more fun, safer, more secure, healthy, etc. Mr Meloon, Correct Craft founder, would have the engineers bring out a new Nautique to his lake home in Orlando and if he couldn't figure out what they changed and determine the boat was better, he had them remove the change. I sure hope we do not have to remove whatever it is they are trying to accomplish. Given the changes I have seen over the years, we are not going forward as far as we think we are. I support doing more for the lesser attended and funded sports teams like baseball. I look forward to seeing the improvements in that facility for sure!

Still making the best tow boat money can buy!

They started doing it last year when I relayed it to the AD.

They started doing it last year when I relayed it to the AD.

WHy don't you want other games and score announced? Are you recording them at home and want to be surprised? SOme of the biggest roars have come when a Florida "disaster" is shown on the Jumbotron.

i only saw it consistently done once this year and that was for the 1H of one of the games. At another game they showed some notable plays on the video board three different times, but it was the same series of plays from the same game.

did i word it incorrectly? I'm absolutely in favor of other scores of interest being shown or displayed

Reactions: Wireless1
1950 dollars a ticket for standing room only..........how many of you are gonna be knocking the door down at the ticket office?

You guys help me since we are talking stadium. Is it worth buying season tickets. Lower bowl?
I sat in Lower Level Q for 7 years. Just got tickets back there again. Totally worth it for lower level IMO. Definitely want to sit on home side of stadium though. If not you’ll bake

i only saw it consistently done once this year and that was for the 1H of one of the games. At another game they showed some notable plays on the video board three different times, but it was the same series of plays from the same game.

did i word it incorrectly? I'm absolutely in favor of other scores of interest being shown or displayed

They also would put them on the ribbon. Even had Braves playoff scores.

Still wish they would mirror exactly what they did to north end upper: drop the Jumbotron, chairbacks and cover it. Would be symmetrical and instantly updated.
still wish they would have added more seats in the same area and no chair chairbacks. would have been instantly louder, more fierce and more intimidating.

Reactions: AstonRoyal

VN Store

Back