More upgrades have officially started inside Neyland

Huh? Do you know something I don't? It was my understanding that the new renovations would bring Neyland's capacity below 100,000. Did Danny White announce something about that?
He said we will still be at 102 plus, he said it was important to stay over 100,000 to the fan base and the university. Just read the article last week. He was talking about all the renovations. GBO!

Not if you’re also standing
You are SO wrong. I'm short. This "son of a biscuit eater" stood up the whole season. Notice the part of the field his body blocks. Basically the main part where the good stuff is happening. Wouldn't even sit during a timeout or injury. Stood there reading his cell phone. It is HELL. I stand by my quote and like the post I replied to, rude. This argument has been ongoing for a long time and I really don't care if someone feels they have the right to stand up the whole damn time. If asked you should at least sit down some.

I don't mind big plays, 3rd down, running through the T. I'm up for that. But not this. Also, this forces everyone to stand many rows up behind. Are you this guy?

1654722237121.png

You are SO wrong. I'm short. This "son of a biscuit eater" stood up the whole season. Notice the part of the field his body blocks. Basically the main part where the good stuff is happening. Wouldn't even sit during a timeout or injury. Stood there reading his cell phone. It is HELL. I stand by my quote and like the post I replied to, rude. This argument has been ongoing for a long time and I really don't care if someone feels they have the right to stand up the whole damn time. If asked you should at least sit down some.

I don't mind big plays, 3rd down, running through the T. I'm up for that. But not this. Also, this forces everyone to stand many rows up behind. Are you this guy?

View attachment 462306

Been there as well. It’s just rude and inconsiderate.

View attachment 462306

This is why I'll never get season tickets again. My 70 inch TV is so much better.

If you ever had a seat behind a whole game stander, it's hell.

I would suggest you consider demanding your right to constantly use legal noise making devices right behind his head. Might reach a compromise. Are air horns banned? Maybe befriend and take the Vandy Whistler or an Orange clone for a few games. Cymbals might be good. Only make noise when they are standing and see if they figure it out.

I would suggest you consider demanding your right to constantly use legal noise making devices right behind his head. Might reach a compromise. Are air horns banned? Maybe befriend and take the Vandy Whistler or an Orange clone for a few games. Cymbals might be good. Only make noise when they are standing and see if they figure it out.
Only regret I can give you just one like for this. Trust me, I thought of all that and more. I used up my last mustard bottle at the Ole Miss game,. It wasn't aimed at Kiffin, it was aimed at this guy, however he ducked.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I’d wager to say that many if not most fans that actually buy season tickets and attend games would prefer them cut it down under 100k so that Tammy Lynn doesn’t get her seat and mine too.

Yep..chairbacks in today's world of over eating and under exercising are worth every penny. Speaking from first hand experience of being in a row with more ass than available space.

View attachment 462306
I'm 6' tall and set on row 2...... I make everybody stand up ;)

I’m proud to have been there in ‘04 when there were almost 110k in there. I’ll always remember that night.

Yeah that was before they decided to increase handicap access. I believe for every wheelchair spot added, 10 to 15 seats had to go. Before then, getting in and out of the stadium was no easy feat. To get 107K plus in there, seat width got absurd. Fine of you were a scrawny 10 year old, but if you were seated beside Bertha or Bubba Bigbutt? You had a numb azz by halftime.

VN Store

Back