RIP Twitter

I am confused. Is everyone mad that the bad man billionaire is throwing money around to buy twitter, or is the bad thing that he may not buy Twitter?

Reactions: StarRaider
Yep, Elon will end up buying it at a discount if their SEC filings are fraudulent.
Will Twitter fall more than a billion dollars in value if revealed that a decent portion are bots and they lied on SEC filings? I think so. That would be shareholder suits, advertising suits, marketing suits, embarrassment. I look at PayPal recently announcing a large chunk of accounts were not real and compare it to this.

If the value plummets to say 30b and he comes in and says ok, you're dealing with quite a mess now. My offer is 35b. He just paid 36b as opposed to 44b.

The smart thing for Twitter to do is realize this and renegotiate before it comes out.

Will Twitter fall more than a billion dollars in value if revealed that a decent portion are bots and they lied on SEC filings? I think so. That would be shareholder suits, advertising suits, marketing suits, embarrassment. I look at PayPal recently announcing a large chunk of accounts were not real and compare it to this.

If the value plummets to say 30b and he comes in and says ok, you're dealing with quite a mess now. My offer is 35b. He just paid 36b as opposed to 44b.

The smart thing for Twitter to do is realize this and renegotiate before it comes out.

I think they will.

What should be counted as a bot account in assessing Twitter's user base is probably really subjective, and unless they were obviously and egregiously under-estimating, it's going to be hard to make a case against them.

'Twitter Exec Trashing Free Speech & mocking people with Asperger's': Elon Musk retweets Undercover Vid of Twitter exec saying he can't take Tesla CEO 'seriously' due to his Asperger's diagnosis as he boasts about limiting free speech

A senior Twitter executive has been caught mocking Elon Musk for having Asperger's, in a video where he also hit out at free speech.

Alex Martinez, a lead client partner, was secretly recorded condemning the Tesla billionaire - who could be his next boss - to an undercover reporter at a bar.

He claimed the entrepreneur is 'literally special needs... so I can't even take what you're saying seriously' during the lengthy conversation.

He also slammed Musk's attempts to bring free speech back to the platform as he claimed advertisers were 'freaking out' over what it could mean for the social media giant.

But the 50-year-old billionaire spotted the video online and quickly hit back at Martinez's comments, saying: 'Twitter exec trashing free speech & mocking people with Asperger's.'

The footage comes a day after another unsuspecting employee was duped into revealing what happens at the tech firm.

Senior engineer Siru Murugesan was recorded saying the company culture is extremely far left where workers are 'commie as f***' and they 'hate, hate, hate' Musk's $44 billion takeover.

Musk retweets undercover vid of Twitter exec saying can't take him 'seriously' due to Asperger's | Daily Mail Online
The follow up video where the guy is literally running away from a reporter once he realizes what he's done is like something from SNL.

The follow up video where the guy is literally running away from a reporter once he realizes what he's done is like something from SNL.
The dude that showed the PV person the warning and talked about organically meeting the person was a sight to behold. Mindbogglin. Flabbergastin.

Translation: SEC fixin' to open up a can of whoop ass on me, so I gotta play the victim card.

Oh oh...Fortune 500 business leaders are abandoning the Democrat ship.

Look at Jeff Bezos multiple scathing tweets about the Biden Administration over the last few days.

VN Store

Back