RIP Twitter

You've both cried, but offered nothing factual in response. Feel free to do so, I've been waiting.

The only fact needed is the definition, which I did in fact share. You are the one who went on an emotional rant sharing your feelings on the matter when no one asked for it. You don't have an oz of self awareness and you aren't capable of good discourse

Reactions: NashVol11
The only fact needed is the definition, which I did in fact share. You are the one who went on an emotional rant sharing your feelings on the matter when no one asked for it. You don't have an oz of self awareness and you aren't capable of good discourse
Bold - That's not for you to decide, the world doesn't revolve around you.

I gave the definition the dumbass alphabets use, I see you're not calling me wrong. I gave all the information pertaining to that stupid word to include who actually uses it and that it's not to be taken seriously. I'm glad you're still crying about the truth and I'm glad I hurt your precious feelings. lmao

Proved your point immediately lol

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back