Not open for further replies.
Drone with a grenade
Thermite and a 30.06
Carrier pidgeon and dynamite
Trained attack snapping turtle
Pack of feral pigs after someone pours honey on turtle
Helicopter and anvils
Remote control steamroller

All options for a fraction of the $3 million…

🤠
The turtle is completely invulnerable, can move over water or any other surface at the same pace as it walks and it sleeps 8 hours a day.

Fever is over 100.3. Don’t worry about anything less. Wouldn’t worry about bacterial superinfection unless you start spiking temps, coughing up phlegm, etc.
Really push the fluids. Viruses will get you dehydrated and throw off your electrolytes. Really drink a lot of water and add some electrolyte drinks. Pedialyte is good. I like Nuun. It’s an electrolyte additive for water without all the sugar.
Try to sleep more as well. 8+ hours will help too.
Hang in there!

Did you sleep at a Holiday Inn Express or something?

I stand corrected…. I knew Troy Fleming had been named the High Schook coach…. Have you seen their basketball team now? I think the guy that was doing shady stuff at Knoxville Christian is involved at Concord Christian.
Come on, no private schools recruit ever, amirite?

The turtle is completely invulnerable, can move over water or any other surface at the same pace as it walks and it sleeps 8 hours a day.

Surely there’s turtle Kryptonite…

If not, excavate a large hole. Line hole with completely smooth slick surface. Lure turtle into hole. Then go live your life…🤠

Drone with a grenade
Thermite and a 30.06
Carrier pidgeon and dynamite
Trained attack snapping turtle
Pack of feral pigs after someone pours honey on turtle
Helicopter and anvils
Remote control steamroller

All options for a fraction of the $3 million…

🤠

My recommendation would be a drunk redneck with a hankering for turtle soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back