Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a turtle. If you can’t stay at least 100 yards ahead of it………..🤣🤣🤣

Turtles are brutal...

iu

And stealthy...

iu

4 of Tennessee's last 5 head football coaches all worked under Saban at some point. This makes Dooley's 2nd go round. Pruitt at some point (if he can) will more than likely be back on Saban's coaching staff.

I’m glad we finally quit trying to be Bama, and took a different approach.

Everyone knows you need to lose a top 20 match-up to a hated division rival on their court to get things rolling in the right direction.
Yeah, that’s actually what Barnes did back when we played at UK. He thought it would get the team jump started in the right direction, so he threw the game and had UK shoot 80% from the field to blow us out. Seems to have worked. Chess not checkers.

Yeah, that’s actually what Barnes did back when we played at UK. He thought it would get the team jump started in the right direction, so he threw the game and had UK shoot 80% from the field to blow us out. Seems to have worked. Chess not checkers.
I think we should fire Barnes for not benching our guys and risking injury against a tough opponent.

I’m glad we finally quit trying to be Bama, and took a different approach.

In fairness, only Dooley and Pruitt had experience under Saban when we hired them. Kiffin and Jones worked for him after they left.

It is interesting that our two worst coaches in the post-Fulmer era came from Saban's coaching tree.

Btw, any of you who've had covid had a relapse period? I went out shopping this weekend for essentials and was feeling better but starting last night I was hacking and coughing again. I thought I was better. I'm certainly not as bad as I was when I first got sick but it was like I had a few days of feeling better (no cough or anything) only to start feeling bad again. Is this normal? Do I need to drag myself to a doc for some antibiotics? (Feels like as low level as this is that it could be a waste of resources).

ETA: Well poop... took my temperature and 99.3. Low fever but dang it this ish is back.

Fever is over 100.3. Don’t worry about anything less. Wouldn’t worry about bacterial superinfection unless you start spiking temps, coughing up phlegm, etc.
Really push the fluids. Viruses will get you dehydrated and throw off your electrolytes. Really drink a lot of water and add some electrolyte drinks. Pedialyte is good. I like Nuun. It’s an electrolyte additive for water without all the sugar.
Try to sleep more as well. 8+ hours will help too.
Hang in there!

SOB. I’m jealous as he!!
Hope you have a blast. Beside Taos, Alta is my favorite place I’ve ever skied.

Anyone skied Big Sky Montana? I am headed there 2/25 to ski for 4 days…while attending a medical conference. Lectures early morning, ski all day and late afternoon lectures. My favorite type of conference. 🤠

for $3 million pretty sure I could afford to buy a remote control tank to drive over that Turtle.

Drone with a grenade
Thermite and a 30.06
Carrier pidgeon and dynamite
Trained attack snapping turtle
Pack of feral pigs after someone pours honey on turtle
Helicopter and anvils
Remote control steamroller

All options for a fraction of the $3 million…

🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back