Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like Wordle, but the language is also random.

I can’t tell you how many times I think I’ve got it, but then it turns out it was supposed to be backwards R. So frustrating.
0990ec24-b9bd-4b55-94e2-de95d0d86900_text.gif

Speaking of relatives, I don't know if this has been posted anywhere but Smokey X is alive and well. Someone posted a video of Smokey XI and some people thought Smokey X had passed away. Not so----here's a quote from the owners of Smokey. Gotta love the puppies names :):)

'The Hudson Family wishes to thank Big Orange Nation for their enthusiasm and love of Smokey and to let everyone know that Smokey X is very healthy and looks forward to the upcoming football season. Presently, he is busy at home training his 2 sons Bernie and Ernie (named for Basketball Greats Bernard King and Ernie Grunfeld). The puppies are his biological sons and were bred in Shelbyville, TN.'

Thanks

Go Vols

The Hudson Family'

Proud dad moment here...

We just got back from Orlando and my daughter's high school competition cheer team are National Champs!!! Started with 22 teams in their division from all over the US and they made it through semis (4th place), cleaned up some stuff, and won finals by 0.2 points. That is her 3rd NC in her 4 years of high school cheer!! :) It's a little mind-blowing when I think about it. They usually show the High School Cheer Nationals on ESPN in April.

Drone with a grenade
Thermite and a 30.06
Carrier pidgeon and dynamite
Trained attack snapping turtle
Pack of feral pigs after someone pours honey on turtle
Helicopter and anvils
Remote control steamroller

All options for a fraction of the $3 million…

🤠
If the turtle always knows your GPS location, just strip off nekid, check for bugs and get rid of the transmitting device--------done-------then live a normal life with $3M bucks :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back