Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow just got to see the UK game. Avoided the score for nearly 24 hours. What a game. What a win. Everybody looked good, if not all-around, then at least in 3/4 regards. We are really starting to peak.

And them having TyTy didn't matter one bit in the first half.

This is one of the more unorthodox teams I've seen. I was very skeptical we could handle their big man and we did so and then some. Fulky and Chandler look BACK from Covid. Aidoo is gritty. This team is looking legit!!
Don't get to excited.... KY lost that game in purpose. 3D chess

View attachment 434490

This might as well be a recurring annual post.

Basketball is all about development and peaking at the right time. We've gone from 2-3 in the SEC to 10-3 in just 1 month.

Basketball is just not made for quitter and weak-willed fans lol.
One of my funnest things when I can’t watch the game is to read the board as the game is going on….. one time I thought we were getting trounced….. flipped on my sports line app and found out we were up by 12. 😂

4 of Tennessee's last 5 head football coaches all worked under Saban at some point. This makes Dooley's 2nd go round. Pruitt at some point (if he can) will more than likely be back on Saban's coaching staff.

I’m glad we finally quit trying to be Bama, and took a different approach.

Lmao. I thought you were joking about Mt Moran.

The fact that Mt Moran and the town of Moran are in your favorite place is just too good.

The RF should have an annual meetup on top of Mt Moran 😅

Little known fact, God spoke to @Freak from a burning mattress on Mt. Moran and told him to create VolNation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back