Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is pretty epic, probably my favorite of the last 2 decades at least.
57f08e80130c2.image.jpg
I like it from behind better

1643123613113.gif

My kids have both played soccer as well as my niece and sister-in-law. I even played soccer in intramurals for my sorority. I understand it. I'm saying it's possible to understand it and still not like it. It's silly to assume that because I don't like it, I don't understand it. I also didn't call it dumb. It requires an insane amount of athletism and talent to play at a high level. I just don't enjoy watching it.
I think you've misinterpreted what I said.

You said, "What's there to understand?" And said it was straightforward. I'm not assuming you don't like it because you don't understand it. I'm assuming you don't understand it because of your own admission of "What's there to understand" and "its straightforward." You can absolutely understand a sport and not like it, and I said as much when I said you were free to not like it.

All I was trying to say was that you can not like it but have to acknowledge there's more than just "straightforward."

I also played soccer, for roughly 20 years, and I didn't understand the complexities of the game and HATED watching it for most of that time. Having played the sport, especially in America where schemes and such aren't taught as much or are very simple, doesn't necessarily mean a person fully grasps the concepts and can diagnose what is happening during the course of a game. I'm still learning a lot of that myself. FOR ME, learning and being able to diagnose while watching makes it more enjoyable.

I want a show that follows around these poindexters in the NCAA that are still searching for the smallest, most minute violations, while the world around them is going up in flames.

They should juxtapose that storyline with someone higher up at the NCAA trying to manage this NIL stuff.

Georgia dude is trying to rake that ball out of there and JJ is like #youaintjj
That’s the greatest catch of all time. I said it. Super contested, game on the line, everyone knew it was coming, he wasn’t even supposed to be there. Frickin poetry. It’s beautiful. Just look at it.

lol Arrowhead Stadium

give me a f'n break

I know they went back and forth with Seattle for the "loudest stadium" but that's marketing and bs for the fans

List of American football stadiums by capacity - Wikipedia

the 25th largest football stadium in america (24,000+ smaller than the top 8 on that list), but there's just something so magical and special about the specific fans of the chiefs, that they are able to produce dBs that no other fanbase can

wedding-crashers-peter-pan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back