Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They definitely have. Tennessee and Georgia are just about even from a history and tradition standpoint now, with Tennessee still holding a slight edge. If Georgia wins it all, they’ll be able to say they’re number two to Alabama in the SEC historically.
Not really. If Georgia wins it all, it will be their third claimed national title. Tennessee claims 6. Historically, they'd remain behind us. It's currently where they're whipping our butts. In the here and now, they are second to Bama. No arguing that. But history is still on our side.

Thanks friend..

The Doc told my two sister-in-laws that tested positive today that he thinks it is the rapidly spreading Omicron in their area...his opinion given to them was that if so, it would be far less chance of extreme sickness...I hope he is tight

Thank God my MiL is not sick so far despite being in close contact all week with 8-10 people who are currently infected. I pray it stays that way, she is extremely frail.

We just got back home a few minutes ago and I am exhausted.
Hope all is well McGill

Dealing with that is 🦬💩

Re-watching this Oklahoma/Georgia Rose Bowl from 2017 and it’s insane how much high level NFL talent is on the field.

Can’t wait to see the Vols get back to that level. Dudes everywhere

Reactions: VolNash17
Dear god I hope UF just stays pat from now until September 2022, because we would BEAT that a** if we had them today and we might very well put it on them next season if they can't pull a 180 between now and then.

I know this is basically an annual thing. I don't care. This time feels different. Rain all the "oh no babys" you have down on me 😂
We will not see this team in September.

Really hope Verse picks us. If we can add him, a couple of LBs, a safety, and another DL, I really think our defense could look really good next year. Offensively, a WR and another OL to shore up depth would help out a lot. This off-season is gonna be hard because we finally have something to look forward to and be hopeful about. It'll feel like forever til next season.

If you want to get on the field, it’s probably not a good idea to beat your weed dealer and take his stash. Think maybe CJH allowed him to return with the understanding that he has to practice right and keep his nose clean this season to have a chance to play next season?
:oops::oops:

Reactions: volnut1
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back