Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
May want to hold off mocking him until we see if he beats a team we couldn't lol
The 8-4 is just a fact regardless and this UF team is a fraction of what they were early in the season. Mullen isn't even calling the plays, which was their entire impetus for having a good offense or a decent team. Their defense has been atrocious on the backhalf and UCF only has 9 pts on em 😅

This is such a fugly game and honestly both teams look sloppy and god awful.

A g5 team beating an sec team that we couldn't? May not be a perfect comparison, but it's certainly not as distant as you make it sound.
Let's not compare a team that was 2 pts from beating the #1 team in Alabama vs a team that recently lost to Missouri, gave up 52(!!) to SAMFORD, and got boatraced by USCjr 🤣 Let's be real and intellectually genuine.

Have you been watching the game?

This season was goobered up at the GM/HC decision making level starting with the last two drafts and FA signings. Crap OT's, no proven back up in the rotation with King Henry, no top pass catching TE. You can add they need Davis or equivalent back on the outside as well. You can get by fine with the rest if you have those guys.

This season was goobered up at the GM/HC decision making level starting with the last two drafts and FA signings. Crap OT's, no proven back up in the rotation with King Henry, no top pass catching TE. You can add they need Davis or equivalent back on the outside as well. You can get by fine with the rest if you have those guys.
Robinson got full of himself and made bad decisions. Mehrable just makes bad decisions with his assistants. Worse than Fulmer by miles

Bs. You know how I know that’s bs? The fact that Milton started the season ahead of the others. Beasley dove at the ankles of the ky quarterback about 7 or 8 times during that game. Every single time the qb went for an additional 4 or 5 yards after contact. It was the most pathetic/cowardly performance I’ve ever seen out of a linebacker. To say we don’t have a linebacker on the roster willing and capable of taking on the quarterback up high is a joke. The qb should’ve been absolutely lit up over and over again in that game.
I agree with you, Beasley was pathetic for most of the season , especially the Ole Miss game. He did make some progress the last couple of games.

Robinson got full of himself and made bad decisions. Mehrable just makes bad decisions with his assistants. Worse than Fulmer by miles

Disgusting. Just like those last two plays. Who designs and calls a TE flat pass for zero yards. Who does a delayed hand off for a run up the middle for zero yards. Embarrassing.

We saw who made the offense happen and he's the HC of the Falcons.

Reactions: Rishvol
Kiffin: “Hey Coach Golesh…”
Golesh: “F*** you!”
…click

My Take:

Kiffin: Hey Coach Golesh!

Golesh: I am on the Do Not Call List. No solicitation. Please remove me from your list.

Kiffin: No, it’s Lane Kiffin. I need an OC.

Golesh: I am on the Do Not Call List. No solicitation. Please remove me from your list.

Kiffin: That’s hilarious, surely you would like to be part of my team?

Golesh: I need you to answer two questions.

Kiffin: okay…

Golesh: 1. Who do you think threw the golf ball?
2. Who do you think threw the mustard bottle?
(Uproarious laughter in the background)

Kiffin: Who’s laughing in the background?

Golesh: All the Tennessee coaches, CJH just fell to the ground and grabbed his calf…

Kiffin: Oh, is he hurt?

Golesh: Naw, he was laughing so hard that he started cramping up…all these great coaches just realized that I threw both the golf ball and mustard…I am staying with the real coaches.

😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back