Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that’s why we met at my facility in Hendersonville with Golesh and Heup was present via video. Zach is here in Nashville and is very intrigued by what UT has to offer. He basically said in a nut shell “if you have the OL, I’ll come”. If you want a reference I showed @butchna evidence of the meeting.
I believe the meeting happen. I am not sure if I like a player telling a coach, I'll come if......My reply would have been thanks but no thanks, I have the offense and that is good enough you need not worry about the other.....Evans never has realized there are more fish in the Sea....

Uhhhh.... why do you think there are position coaches? I promise you (especially on defense) if someone was more capable and ready to play, then they would be playing. Having more natural talent and potential won't get you on the field if you don't show consistency in practice. At least not with good coaching staffs.

Bs. You know how I know that’s bs? The fact that Milton started the season ahead of the others. Beasley dove at the ankles of the ky quarterback about 7 or 8 times during that game. Every single time the qb went for an additional 4 or 5 yards after contact. It was the most pathetic/cowardly performance I’ve ever seen out of a linebacker. To say we don’t have a linebacker on the roster willing and capable of taking on the quarterback up high is a joke. The qb should’ve been absolutely lit up over and over again in that game.

Willis got in the dog house early and is also a freshman. He will get his chance if he can play.
If you want to get on the field, it’s probably not a good idea to beat your weed dealer and take his stash. Think maybe CJH allowed him to return with the understanding that he has to practice right and keep his nose clean this season to have a chance to play next season?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back