Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy-gilmore-adam-sandler.gif

Sorry if I missed anything in the last week, but I hope Drew is doing well and still making progress?

Thank you for asking, Gigger. Saw him today for part one of family Christmas time. He is doing good! He has some bad indigestion from his many medicines he is taking but we will all take that. His hair has grown back in, his spirits are up, his weight and strength are way down, but gotta imagine his body’s been through the ringer. Probably my favorite part of the day was seeing him rough house with his little brother. That warmed my heart something big. ❤️

Thank you for asking, Gigger. Saw him today for part one of family Christmas time. He is doing good! He has some bad indigestion from his many medicines he is taking but we will all take that. His hair has grown back in, his spirits are up, his weight and strength are way down, but gotta imagine his body’s been through the ringer. Probably my favorite part of the day was seeing him rough house with his little brother. That warmed my heart something big. ❤️
#LiftUpDrew

Praise God for Blessings Great and Small!!

He both doesn’t have time and hasn’t had anyone with the ability to get open down field.

They’ve had ZERO weapons for the last month. Nobody the defense is scared of. Nobody.
I don’t disagree. But I also don’t think he is anything more than an average QB, which is fine when you have a once in a generation RB, but how many more years can he continue to do this? Will he be the same when he returns? It’s time to start looking at QBs in the draft.

Topped out last year, JMO.

Reactions: pierce60
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back