Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
All YouTube tv folks if wanting to switch don’t switch to Hulu and give Disney what they want. Disney the real azz hole here. Hurt them both and go to fubotv etc. Disney owns Hulu and it’s part of their plan to hurt google

Yup. I’m digging FuboTV over Hulu at this point. Not only for what you mentioned above but I also just think it’s a cleaner interface and has more robust channel package. I like having beIN sports for my soccer and rugby fix and I get Preds games back with Fox regional sports… all for the same price I was paying with YouTubeTV.

Bob and Bert said TN was informed on the bus
TN found out about an hour and a half before tip
Per Memphis, 2 kids tested positive. They called the game off due to contact tracing. TN Deputy AD says thats what they told her.
Barnes: If you have 5 play or forefit is the rule in the SEC, says he likes the rule.
The team wanted to scrimmage
vs. Memphis
I am sick and tired of hearing terms like contract tracing. Screw that bull crap. If a couple guys are sick, then they stay back at the hotel. Rest of us are playing. It’s weak.

FG50TGvWYA8AsjF

COVID ridden @BatesEmoni can take pictures with fans but can’t play a basketball game?? Seems pretty reckless @Memphis_MBB

Memphis is the sh1thole capital of Tennessee.

I disagree with the "meaningless" part. At one time there were only 15 odd Bowl Games. It meant something then. Now it means squat.
Jmo but this entire discussion about meaning is relative. Meaningful to who? How much? Is the regular season last game, when you're 6-5, "meaningful"?

To me, these games are fairly meaningful to some (fans, some players) and a great experience for them...and not so meaningful to some others.

I don't get why ONLY games leading to a championship have a shred of meaning. There's room for nuance and semi-importance...just like a majority of regular season games. It's not like once you've lost 2 games and are "out of the race" that the rest of the season is suddenly meaningless.

Same. Just started a free trial of Hulu Live and FuboTV this morning. So far, I like FuboTVs interface better and it’s a better package of channels for the same price I was paying for YouTubeTV. We will see though. Going to test both over the next few days and make a decision.
Let me know which. I hopped on Hulu real quick, on a 7 day trial. I'm most interested if either Hulu or this Fubo has a similar "Key Plays" feature like YTTV.

Btw...I think it may have been you that asked about the VR nba game. Found out I had to have NBA Pass to watch it 😑

Reactions: Brillovol
Honestly, I dont even think it was their players just who. One of the ones we saw pics of with fans just so happened to be one of their best players in Bates. IMO Memphis wouldve been without at least one of their good players and thats why the cancelled. They were gonna get run.

So actually an outbreak of they skeert.

I have that as well but it wouldn’t work. I tried to watch Sportscenter this morning to see if would work and it still made me go through the cable provider portion. Would love to know how you are able to bypass that.
I think it was a glitch because now it won’t work. Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back