Stacy Abrams Thread

Do you think he should have done (more, less, or exactly as he did) to encourage people to get the vaccine?
I think he was fine. He helped secure the funding and speed of the vaccine and got it himself and said people should get it if they want. Much better than trying to force illegal mandates to make people take it against their will.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
It's our admission that human impact on the environment is a critical issue and shows our commitment to join the world in addressing that issue.
So feelz mixed with actually nothing except wasting taxpayer money. Got ya

No you're talking out your ass. If there was any proof someone, somewhere would have found something besides video that rivals a Bigfoot film
Keep telling yourself Biden won then. I’ll always be the one adding up facts to form my opinions. I know I went to bed around 1 am election night with Trump well ahead and woke up to learn every ballot counted afterwards said Biden. BS

How many have died pre/post vax rollout?
Those numbers would prove nothing.
That's like asking how many people died in auto accidents pre and post seatbelts. Or even better, pre and post stop lights.
Oh, I guess that seat belts do not save lives, that has to be the only logical conclusion.
Or maybe, stop lights are useless.

Those numbers would prove nothing.
That's like asking how many people died in auto accidents pre and post seatbelts. Or even better, pre and post stop lights.
Oh, I guess that seat belts do not save lives, that has to be the only logical conclusion.
Or maybe, stop lights are useless.
No that's not what it would be like since you can use statistics for things life seat belts

Covid ran thru the country pre-vax and killed a bunch. If the vax was the true answer that numbers should have dropped dramatically.

Keep telling yourself Biden won then. I’ll always be the one adding up facts to form my opinions. I know I went to bed around 1 am election night with Trump well ahead and woke up to learn every ballot counted afterwards said Biden. BS
I don't have to tell myself anything since it's now part of the historical record. Your not presenting facts just random numbers you saw on the tv

No that's not what it would be like since you can use statistics for things life seat belts

Covid ran thru the country pre-vax and killed a bunch. If the vax was the true answer that numbers should have dropped dramatically.
What does true answer mean?
The vaccine has proven to lower the severity of the symptoms if you do get COVID and to greatly reduce the likelihood that those symptoms will lead to hospitalization and/or death.

I don't have to tell myself anything since it's now part of the historical record. Your not presenting facts just random numbers you saw on the tv
It’s a fact something wasn’t right in key states otherwise there wouldn’t be a need for an investigation. It’s a fact that in those key states, personnel was caught on their own security cameras grabbing bags of ballots from behind covered knee walls. It’s a fact that Trump was well ahead to the point the commentators were talking about seeing no way for Biden to come from behind as of 1am election night. It’s a fact that I heard one of them reporting that Biden wasn’t even watching and instead spending election night doing something other than watching and when contacted about Trumps commanding lead his response was “were not worried”. It’s a fact that rumors don’t come out of nowhere and dead people don’t vote. I can keep going but with the evidence I think it’s clear that it’s a fact that Biden is not our president.

It’s a fact something wasn’t right in key states otherwise there wouldn’t be a need for an investigation. It’s a fact that in those key states, personnel was caught on their own security cameras grabbing bags of ballots from behind covered knee walls. It’s a fact that Trump was well ahead to the point the commentators were talking about seeing no way for Biden to come from behind as of 1am election night. It’s a fact that I heard one of them reporting that Biden wasn’t even watching and instead spending election night doing something other than watching and when contacted about Trumps commanding lead his response was “were not worried”. It’s a fact that rumors don’t come out of nowhere and dead people don’t vote. I can keep going but with the evidence I think it’s clear that it’s a fact that Biden is not our president.
irNgqF.gif

Those simply aren't facts. The fact an investigation is held didn't mean there was wrongdoing (even if they are ninjas). Yes rumors do come out of nowhere, you can't keep going with facts and Biden really is your president.

View attachment 417193

Those simply aren't facts. The fact an investigation is held didn't mean there was wrongdoing (even if they are ninjas). Yes rumors do come out of nowhere, you can't keep going with facts and Biden really is your president.
Where there’s smoke there’s fire. So let me get this straight. You believe after them proving corrupt enough to silence the rights voices through big tech and infringing on our 1st amendment rights, trying to get into your back account infringing on the 6th, doing everything they can to take your guns infringing on the 2nd, forcing mandates of shots infringing on your freedom as a whole. You believe that fixing an election is where their integrity kicks in? Is that what you’re saying? Because if so, you are one gullible fool.

Where there’s smoke there’s fire. So let me get this straight. You believe after them proving corrupt enough to silence the rights voices through big tech and infringing on our 1st amendment rights, trying to get into your back account infringing on the 6th, doing everything they can to take your guns infringing on the 2nd, forcing mandates of shots infringing on your freedom as a whole. You believe that fixing an election is where their integrity kicks in? Is that what you’re saying? Because if so, you are one gullible fool.
Smoke does not mean fire. That's simply not facts

Both sides are corrupt and ignore the Constitution when expedient. If you don't believe that you haven't been awake for 2 decades. Your party of the issue by believing one side is actually fighting for you

Smoke does not mean fire. That's simply not facts

Both sides are corrupt and ignore the Constitution when expedient. If you don't believe that you haven't been awake for 2 decades. Your party of the issue by believing one side is actually fighting for you
Omg...... how many times do I have to say “ this country is bigger than your personal feelings”? I wouldn’t say that to a leftist if I didn’t believe it for myself. I’ve told everyone, “I don’t like Trump the person”. But this isn’t about me. It’s not a popularity contest. This is about America and freedom. I think it’s obvious I can’t stand Biden but if he stood for America and freedom he would have my vote. He stands for the exact opposite and Trump stood for Americans the American way. I’ll never hate one man more than I love my country, unlike the left.

Omg...... how many times do I have to say “ this country is bigger than your personal feelings”? I wouldn’t say that to a leftist if I didn’t believe it for myself. I’ve told everyone, “I don’t like Trump the person”. But this isn’t about me. It’s not a popularity contest. This is about America and freedom. I think it’s obvious I can’t stand Biden but if he stood for America and freedom he would have my vote. He stands for the exact opposite and Trump stood for Americans the American way. I’ll never hate one man more than I love my country, unlike the left.
I've made no comments about my feelings. Trump stood for Trump and couldn't give a damn about your view of America. When it came time to lead in a crisis he failed miserably. Sure he looks good if you compare him to a dementia patient but otherwise he was a complete mess. Then if you want to lump in the GOP sycophants it gets even worse for your ideal America. The vast majority are in govt to make money off people like you and they are doing very well.

I've made no comments about my feelings. Trump stood for Trump and couldn't give a damn about your view of America. When it came time to lead in a crisis he failed miserably. Sure he looks good if you compare him to a dementia patient but otherwise he was a complete mess. Then if you want to lump in the GOP sycophants it gets even worse for your ideal America. The vast majority are in govt to make money off people like you and they are doing very well.
“Trump stood for Trump”? Do you know he donated his entire salary all 4 years to wounded warriors and likeminded causes? Now we got a guy that leaves Americans behind enemy lines in comparison. But “Trump stood for Trump”. Right?

Which crisis are you referring to?

You mean like fast tracking the vaccine approval?
Trump did more to fight Covid than Biden ever will by expediting the vaccine. Biden is pushing the vaccine on Americans while allowing infected immigrants be placed strategically around the country. But yet here we are listening to the left tell us Trump was anti vaccine. What a world we live in. 🤦‍♂️

There is also a senate race. The combination will be enough to get out a substantial vote.
Repubs will stay home because votes don't matter. It's already rigged. Just ask Hog.

I would bet that a handful will, but that still won't matter. The senator up for re-election is a complete leftist disaster.

VN Store

Back