Stacy Abrams Thread

That was never the claim. There were no alternatives except to say Trump's would fail. Biden claimed he had a plan and look how that turned out
How. 190 million people vaccinated in 10 months? Seems like a pretty good plan.
The number would have been even higher without so much anti-vax rightwing propaganda.

It was the things he didn't say. Sitting in silence while Fox and the rest of the nutty right wing media did everything possible to discourage people from getting the vax, Trump pretty much sat idly by and never once (to my knowledge) called out his media supporters on the negative impact they were having on vaccine numbers.

Trump Encourages His Supporters To Get COVID-19 Vaccine, Within Limits of 'Freedoms'

PolitiFact - What Trump said to encourage COVID-19 vaccine use

Trump Administration Plans a Rushed Effort to Encourage Americans to Be Vaccinated

Except I have 2 legs when I look at what the right votes for. That's not logic in action
The right votes for anyone that upholds the constitution and believes in old school America where we stand for the national anthem, embrace our history (no matter how dark it may be) and believes in accountability. The left votes for anyone that wants to change any or all the above, caters to emotional feelings and turns a blind eye to facts. Hence your vote for Biden over Trump knowing damn well you only voted that way because you “disliked” one of the candidates personally. Which IS emotional. Now run along because you’re losing this battle and Biden isn’t doing you any favors.

From the article you provided:
His under-the-radar vaccination marked a divergence from the example set by other officials who got their vaccines in front of TV cameras, including President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and former Vice President Mike Pence.
By the time the first vaccine was cleared for use, Trump had lost his reelection bid, and his public comments focused more on promoting false claims about the election.
Top government officials publicly urged him to encourage people to get the vaccine, and White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany promised he would do so because "he wants to see all Americans get this vaccine." But behind the scenes, Trump declined to be the face of the vaccination campaign, instead letting Pence handle the load, the Associated Press reported.
Peter Hotez, from the Baylor College of Medicine, said on CNN that if Trump had regularly encouraged Americans to take the vaccine, it would have made a "big difference," especially among his followers, who have relatively high vaccine skepticism, polling shows.

"If the president had been out there touting the impact of vaccines, we would have melted away a lot of that chunk of vaccine hesitancy and vaccine refusal, I believe," Hotez said.

From the article you provided:
His under-the-radar vaccination marked a divergence from the example set by other officials who got their vaccines in front of TV cameras, including President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and former Vice President Mike Pence.
By the time the first vaccine was cleared for use, Trump had lost his reelection bid, and his public comments focused more on promoting false claims about the election.
Top government officials publicly urged him to encourage people to get the vaccine, and White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany promised he would do so because "he wants to see all Americans get this vaccine." But behind the scenes, Trump declined to be the face of the vaccination campaign, instead letting Pence handle the load, the Associated Press reported.
Peter Hotez, from the Baylor College of Medicine, said on CNN that if Trump had regularly encouraged Americans to take the vaccine, it would have made a "big difference," especially among his followers, who have relatively high vaccine skepticism, polling shows.

"If the president had been out there touting the impact of vaccines, we would have melted away a lot of that chunk of vaccine hesitancy and vaccine refusal, I believe," Hotez said.

How in the hell do you consider that anti-vax?

How in the hell do you consider that anti-vax?
It is certainly not pro-vax.
Maybe we can call him neutral-vax.
The bottom line is his refusal to be less anti-vax led to unnecessary deaths and the loss of billions.
Maybe he should have actually stood up to and even called out his beloved right wing propaganda machine.

It is certainly not pro-vax.
Maybe we can call him neutral-vax.
The bottom line is his refusal to be less anti-vax led to unnecessary deaths and the loss of billions.
Maybe he should have actually stood up to and even called out his beloved right wing propaganda machine.
So already stepping back from your statement after realizing you were wrong? Also on your dumb list of Biden “accomplishments” use the logic of why the Paris Accord matters outside of what you “feel” about it. Because it’s a waste of time and money that doesn’t accomplish anything concrete

So already stepping back from your statement after realizing you were wrong? Also on your dumb list of Biden “accomplishments” use the logic of why the Paris Accord matters outside of what you “feel” about it. Because it’s a waste of time and money that doesn’t accomplish anything concrete
Not much.
Feel free to answer the question I asked Hog.
Curious to see your answer.

Not much.
Which question? I’m still waiting on the Paris Accord? Or are you saying not much that it’s really not anything other than symbolic waste of money

Thanks.
Simple question for you.
Do you think he should have done (more, less, or exactly as he did) to encourage people to get the vaccine?

He did enough, he was a piriha so I don't see how him cheerleading the vaccine would have helped.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
She’ll overcome the 14 point Red swing in 2022? Even though Georgia only went blue by .04% or whatever it was. I guess that is if loser Kemp loses 14% Republican support.
They (Dims) will find enough votes after midnight to win her the election

Not much.
Also Biden just completely made up a complete lie about being in Israel during the six day war. Sad thing is I wonder if he knows he’s lying or really believes it in his delusional head

The right votes for anyone that upholds the constitution and believes in old school America where we stand for the national anthem, embrace our history (no matter how dark it may be) and believes in accountability. The left votes for anyone that wants to change any or all the above, caters to emotional feelings and turns a blind eye to facts. Hence your vote for Biden over Trump knowing damn well you only voted that way because you “disliked” one of the candidates personally. Which IS emotional. Now run along because you’re losing this battle and Biden isn’t doing you any favors.
In what world is that true? Your post is compete nonsense and based on emotion not fact

Just because I think Trump was useless didn't mean I voted for Biden. Your logic is broken

How. 190 million people vaccinated in 10 months? Seems like a pretty good plan.
The number would have been even higher without so much anti-vax rightwing propaganda.
So the only plan was vaccinations? How is that any different than what was already being done? That's completely useless

Which question? I’m still waiting on the Paris Accord? Or are you saying not much that it’s really not anything other than symbolic waste of money
Do you think he should have done (more, less, or exactly as he did) to encourage people to get the vaccine?

It's our admission that human impact on the environment is a critical issue and shows our commitment to join the world in addressing that issue.

And they booed him when he told them to get the vaccine.
When has he ever let people booing him make him back down?
That would have been the one perfect time to come back stronger.
He understood perfectly what he was dealing with.
His calculation was to say just enough to not look like a total imbecile to the rest of the world while not saying so much that it pissed off his worshipers and the right wing media that gives him his power.

VN Store

Back