Stacy Abrams Thread

Wouldn't even wish it on Texas. The thing is, once she's in office, her machine will find ways of keeping her there for the full eight years.

Yes, let's hope that happens. GA deserves her.

I'm also rooting for Beto out in TX. Might send donations to both.

Brian Kemp screwed up by putting fair elections and ethical behavior over Trump loyalty. He lost the hardcore trumpers.

You screwed up by voting for Biden. Jimmy Carter thinks the guy is bad. Even Shimp is more reasoned.

Oldie but goodie

thumb_stacy-abrams-was-here-stacey-abrams-souvenir-corn-cob-53057072.png

Now that right there is funny.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Yes, let's hope that happens. GA deserves her.

I'm also rooting for Beto out in TX. Might send donations to both.

If Beto wasn't able to beat Cruz, the chances are slim he'll win versus a weak republican candidate for governor.

Save your money or send it to Georgia.

Reactions: norrislakevol
She'll lose by a bigger margin this time. Dems enthusiasm and turnout will be at the floor during these mid terms because of the cluster f*** that is going on in DC.

LOL You still think votes matter.....

Good job. Who needs affordable gas, low inflation, low unemployment,etc.
We would all love those things, along with peace, good health, happiness, and good will toward our fellow man.
When you can't have everything you want, you have to prioritize.

We're headed back in the right direction. Shedding the negative effects of trumpism will take time.
Seems to me the negative effects of Trump which were amplified by the press, are far outweighed by the negative effects of Biden and his handlers on the economy as we watch wages get crushed by inflation, gas prices out of control, street crime taking whatever they want without repercussions and you think things are better?

VN Store

Back