Stacy Abrams Thread

And right at the same amount of deaths since he became president. I guess having more people vaxxed is just another idiotic dim virtue signal since the same amount of people are dying.
The data proves the effectiveness.
Biden's strong pro-vaccine stance saved thousands of lives and billions of dollars.

The data proves the effectiveness.
Biden's strong pro-vaccine stance saved thousands of lives and billions of dollars.
The idiot in chief has had as many deaths on his COVID watch with a vaccine available the entire time as Trump did with a vaccine available for a month only and not in huge quantities yet. Oh and that death count is still rising. Biden is a bigger clown than you are and many of us didn’t think that was possible 🤡

Just imagine how catastrophic it would have been at this point had Biden not won.
I'd wager CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, you, etc wouldn't be so pushy in the vaccines and the consensus around democrats would be anti Vax.

I'd also wager that the supply chain issues wouldn't be as bad, inflation wouldn't be as bad (would still exist in imports), gas prices would have a minimal increase, Afghanistans shenanigans wouldn't have happened, there would be a push to hold china accountable(the success of that push? Idk), etc.

Reactions: BreatheUT
You actually think people got vaccinated bc of him? Like any real measure? Come on.
I am 100% positive many people got vaccinated because of the national push spearheaded from the top by Biden.
I am 100% positive many people did not get vaccinated because of the right wing anti-vax stand that went all the way to Trump.

What a dishonest statement.
It's true.
What would be dishonest is saying that Trump and Biden supported the vaccination of America equally.
Not even close.
You know it. I know it. Anyone with any brain activity knows it.
Biden's stance saved lives and billions of dollars.
Trump's (rightwing media's) stance cost lives and billions of dollars.
Accept it for what it is and move on to gas prices.

I know. Most of the times he just appears to be contrarian or badly misguided, but that was an out and out dishonest statement and he's doubling down on it, a tendency people like that have.
lol....
You guys cannot address the point.
We all know why.
Talk about intellectual dishonesty.
It seems some of you can only function in an echo chamber.

It's true.
What would be dishonest is saying that Trump and Biden supported the vaccination of America equally.
Not even close.
Biden's stance saved lives and billions of dollars.
Trump's (rightwing media's) stance cost lives and billions of dollars.
Accept it for what it is and move on to gas prices.
If you believe the vaccine saved lives then Trump saved more by getting it actually produced. It was produced in a timeframe those on the left said was impossible. Had Biden actually cared about the lives more than politics he would have said so as well.

Reactions: Boca Vol
If you believe the vaccine saved lives then Trump saved more by getting it actually produced. It was produced in a timeframe those on the left said was impossible. Had Biden actually cared about the lives more than politics he would have said so as well.

I know the vaccine saved lives.
To the degree that Trump helped get the vaccine out, good for him.
To the degree which he and the right wing media were anti-vax, shame on him/them. It cost lives and billions.

I know the vaccine saved lives.
To the degree that Trump helped get the vaccine out, good for him.
To the degree which he and the right wing media were anti-vax, shame on him/them. It cost lives and billions.
"to the degree"

He got it in circulation a year sooner than the left said was possible. How many would have died without that? You also helped out a VP in place who was anti "Trump vax" which also likely hindered the acceptance. Trump made lots of mistakes in dealing with covid but the vax was a huge success. A decent person would have acknowledged it

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back