Stacy Abrams Thread

When has he ever let people booing him make him back down?
That would have been the one perfect time to come back stronger.
He understood perfectly what he was dealing with.
His calculation was to say just enough to not look like a total imbecile to the rest of the world while not saying so much that it pissed off his worshipers and the right wing media that gives him his power.

Keep twisting Luther.

In what world is that true? Your post is compete nonsense and based on emotion not fact

Just because I think Trump was useless didn't mean I voted for Biden. Your logic is broken
Is it? Every single person I’ve talked to for the past year that didn’t vote for Trump has apologized and admitted they only did it because they hated Trump as a person. That’s where my “logic” that “there’s no such thing as a Biden supporter, only a Trump hater” came from. My “logic” will be the same until proven otherwise and I’m still in search of ANYONE that thinks Biden is doing a good job or was the better choice.

Also Biden just completely made up a complete lie about being in Israel during the six day war. Sad thing is I wonder if he knows he’s lying or really believes it in his delusional head
Still avoiding the question?
That's okay.

So the only plan was vaccinations? How is that any different than what was already being done? That's completely useless
Of course that wasn't the only plan, but it was certainly the foundation upon which all other plans were built.

She's running in a year where Republicans have a clear advantage, but when she loses, and she will lose, she'll scream voter suppression or some $hit.

Is it? Every single person I’ve talked to for the past year that didn’t vote for Trump has apologized and admitted they only did it because they hated Trump as a person. That’s where my “logic” that “there’s no such thing as a Biden supporter, only a Trump hater” came from. My “logic” will be the same until proven otherwise and I’m still in search of ANYONE that thinks Biden is doing a good job or was the better choice.
It absolutely is. Your logic told you I voted for Biden which couldn't be more incorrect. I didn't vote for either because both choices were straight trash. Now you've been proven otherwise

Of course that wasn't the only plan, but it was certainly the foundation upon which all other plans were built.
So what was the magic plan he bragged about so many times? We've had about a year and now more have died under Biden than Trump. Biden also has vaccines to help

She'll lose by a bigger margin this time. Dems enthusiasm and turnout will be at the floor during these mid terms because of the cluster f*** that is going on in DC.

Not if Roe is overturned in June, 2022, and it will be. That will create a pretty motivated Democratic bloc for the midterms. Not enough to overcome imo though.

Keep twisting Luther.
lol.
I have no reason to twist.
It's obvious that Trump dropped the ball with his lack of support for vaccinations.
That led to unnecessary deaths and billions of dollars in losses.
You can twist however you wish, but it's not going to change those facts.
I guarantee that's the way history will record it.

So what was the magic plan he bragged about so many times? We've had about a year and now more have died under Biden than Trump. Biden also has vaccines to help
do you want me to google it for you?

She'll lose by a bigger margin this time. Dems enthusiasm and turnout will be at the floor during these mid terms because of the cluster f*** that is going on in DC.
There is also a senate race. The combination will be enough to get out a substantial vote.
Repubs will stay home because votes don't matter. It's already rigged. Just ask Hog.

No I've watched for the last year and we're not getting any better. It's amazing to think anyone is still carrying that water
Things are MUCH better around here.
Schools/sports are back without restrictions. Businesses are open without restrictions.
To say things are not better than this time last year is simply absurd.

It absolutely is. Your logic told you I voted for Biden which couldn't be more incorrect. I didn't vote for either because both choices were straight trash. Now you've been proven otherwise
I offer my apologies. It’s usually a good bet when someone is taking chit about one, they voted for the other. However I am interested in hearing what made Trump “straight trash” in your opinion.

I still unequivocally believe Biden was the better choice.

Reactions: mrorange211
Things are MUCH better around here.
Schools/sports are back without restrictions. Businesses are open without restrictions.
To say things are not better than this time last year is simply absurd.

Cases are increasing. More deaths in 2021. Biden turns into xenophobe......

lol.
I have no reason to twist.
It's obvious that Trump dropped the ball with his lack of support for vaccinations.
That led to unnecessary deaths and billions of dollars in losses.
You can twist however you wish, but it's not going to change those facts.
I guarantee that's the way history will record it.

Prove it.

And history (as taught) is wrong in many cases and on so many levels.

VN Store

Back