Stacy Abrams Thread

Not if Roe is overturned in June, 2022, and it will be. That will create a pretty motivated Democratic bloc for the midterms. Not enough to overcome imo though.

IDK, 65 percent of the electorate are against 2nd trimester abortion, and that is what the Mississippi law is banning.

I've made no comments about my feelings. Trump stood for Trump and couldn't give a damn about your view of America. When it came time to lead in a crisis he failed miserably. Sure he looks good if you compare him to a dementia patient but otherwise he was a complete mess. Then if you want to lump in the GOP sycophants it gets even worse for your ideal America. The vast majority are in govt to make money off people like you and they are doing very well.
LOL

Trump did more to fight Covid than Biden ever will by expediting the vaccine. Biden is pushing the vaccine on Americans while allowing infected immigrants be placed strategically around the country. But yet here we are listening to the left tell us Trump was anti vaccine. What a world we live in. 🤦‍♂️
It’s because the liberals control the media and stupid little gutless liberal worms believe everything they hear from them.

I am 100% positive many people got vaccinated because of the national push spearheaded from the top by Biden.
I am 100% positive many people did not get vaccinated because of the right wing anti-vax stand that went all the way to Trump.

That would be a No. No one cares about what Biden has to say but staunch liberal elites like yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
If Trump is the Republican nominee for prez she will win.
What about if Trump is still butt hurt and has convinced David Perdue -who got his ass kicked by a complete lightweight in the Senate race- to primary Brian Kemp?

They might as well put a bow on it for Stacey Abrahams.

Reactions: luthervol
What about if Trump is still butt hurt and has convinced David Perdue -who got his ass kicked by a complete lightweight in the Senate race- to primary Brian Kemp?

They might as well put a bow on it for Stacey Abraham.
My daughter works at the capital. She says the people in positions that are replaced by a new administration are already actively looking for a landing spot.

They might as well put a bow on it for Stacey Abraham.

Please let this happen.

My daughter works at the capital. She says the people in positions that are replaced by a new administration are already actively looking for a landing spot.
Kemp may not even get the republican nomination. Neither establishment wants him.

He signed into law expanded voting protection from what was here previously. Dems should like this, but they hate it He has handled Covid well, without mandates or bans on mandates. Rs should like this, but he doesnt get the coverage of Desantis. Stood up to Trump, Dems should like this, but dont, Rs hate it because he put Georgians before the party.

I am sure there are plenty of negatives and things that havent been great, but he is an example of you have to play the game or you get outsted. Abrams only plays the game.

Kemp may not even get the republican nomination. Neither establishment wants him.

He signed into law expanded voting protection from what was here previously. Dems should like this, but they hate it He has handled Covid well, without mandates or bans on mandates. Rs should like this, but he doesnt get the coverage of Desantis. Stood up to Trump, Dems should like this, but dont, Rs hate it because he put Georgians before the party.

I am sure there are plenty of negatives and things that havent been great, but he is an example of you have to play the game or you get outsted. Abrams only plays the game.
I give Kemp a pretty high score considering he's a republican and the base he has to please.
Kemp is far better than Purdue.
Kemp was actually willing to do what was right instead of what was politically advantageous a couple of times.

I give Kemp a pretty high score considering he's a republican and the base he has to please.
Kemp is far better than Purdue.
Kemp was actually willing to do what was right instead of what was politically advantageous a couple of times.
Yup. I have no beefs with the guy.

Abrams was using politics to stay ahead of her debtors. Idk, maybe her appearances on TV these last couple years gave her enough to pay off her debts.

She is a slimy as they come.

Reactions: tbh
Yup. I have no beefs with the guy.

Abrams was using politics to stay ahead of her debtors. Idk, maybe her appearances on TV these last couple years gave her enough to pay off her debts.

She is a slimy as they come.
It will be interesting to see if Kemp goes back to those hilarious flannel wearing, pick-up driving, gun toting ads.
It's fascinating to watch what is obviously intended to appeal to the other side.

It will be interesting to see if Kemp goes back to those hilarious flannel wearing, pick-up driving, gun toting ads.
It's fascinating to watch what is obviously intended to appeal to the other side.
Yeah the R campaigns were painful. I blame the early push for some of the small candidates for that result.

They all could have been SNL skits.

Dems werent as bad, but still painful.

Yeah the R campaigns were painful. I blame the early push for some of the small candidates for that result.

They all could have been SNL skits.

Dems werent as bad, but still painful.
They actually did make a couple of SNL skits out of it, if my memory serves.

The funny thing is she’s going to tie whoever gets the nomination to Trump and use his election behavior as a wedge issue. Nevermind, the fact that she never really conceded the 2018 election and used much the same rhetoric.

If she will just run a Biden style campaign and not say anything Loony Toons into a camera, she’ll win. But she has a habit when she gets in front of a crowd of doing the opposite of that.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The funny thing is she’s going to tie whoever gets the nomination to Trump and use his election behavior as a wedge issue. Nevermind, the fact that she never really conceded the 2018 election and used much the same rhetoric.

If she will just run a Biden style campaign and not say anything Loony Toons into a camera, she’ll win. But she has a habit when she gets in front of a crowd of doing the opposite of that.
Georgians shouldnt do agriculture to make a living.

Yeah, being self sustaining is dumb.

Reactions: joevol33
George Soros throws $1M behind Stacey Abrams' second gubernatorial run

Liberal billionaire George Soros has pushed $1 million into Georgia to back Stacey Abrams' second attempt at landing in the governor's office, filings show.

Soros' Democracy PAC II, a federal committee bankrolled by $125 million from the financier for the 2022 elections, made a $1 million donation to One Georgia Inc. on March 11, Federal Election Commission records show.

One Georgia Inc. is a leadership committee launched to aid Abrams' candidacy, and Abrams nor the group appear to have publicly announced its existence.

George Soros throws $1M behind Stacey Abrams' second gubernatorial run

VN Store

Back