Stacy Abrams Thread

I offer my apologies. It’s usually a good bet when someone is taking chit about one, they voted for the other. However I am interested in hearing what made Trump “straight trash” in your opinion.
I've posted it before

Trade, spending, admin staffing, etc. He had some decent things around dereg but his need to spend and reward cronies was over the top. His ineffectual leadership during covid was the topper. He had an opportunity but seemed to not want it. He's the type that wants to talk about the job but not actually do it

I've posted it before
You do realize it was Trump that got the vaccines expedited don’t you? It wasn’t Biden like he likes to take credit for. Trump said when it first started that the vaccines will be out within 18 months. The left said he was FOS. They came out in less than 18 months and Biden takes credit. Go figure. So I’m not following where he “talks” about doing a job that he didn’t do when it comes to COVID.

You do realize it was Trump that got the vaccines expedited don’t you? It wasn’t Biden like he likes to take credit for. Trump said when it first started that the vaccines will be out within 18 months. The left said he was FOS. They came out in less than 18 months and Biden takes credit. Go figure. So I’m not following where he “talks” about doing a job that he didn’t do when it comes to COVID.
Trump removed red tape and I've given him credit for that. However there was zero leadership and no defined path forward. The message was very confusing or contradictory and then he allowed Fauci to grab the mic. It was a huge failure and absolutely cost him the election

Trump removed red tape and I've given him credit for that. However there was zero leadership and no defined path forward. The message was very confusing or contradictory and then he allowed Fauci to grab the mic. It was a huge failure and absolutely cost him the election
I don’t think it cost him the election at all. I think Biden was set to “win” no matter what the results were. There was clear fraud in key states. The people elected Trump. The agenda elected Biden. No way that anti American POS made it through the primaries without “help”.

I don’t think it cost him the election at all. I think Biden was set to “win” no matter what the results were. There was clear fraud in key states. The people elected Trump. The agenda elected Biden. No way that anti American POS made it through the primaries without “help”.
There is no evidence of fraud changing the election. That's just sour grapes

There is no evidence of fraud changing the election. That's just sour grapes
Of coarse not. But video after video of suspicious activity during the election and once certain states were made aware of the investigation against them? If it looks like a fish, acts like a fish and smells like a fish, it ain’t no donkey.

Oh ok. Nvm. You're one of those people.

Reactions: luthervol

VN Store

Back