Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I love that you can bet on coaching hires. Amazing stuff. How illegal would it be for an AD to bet?
BetOnline is offshore. I really don't think there's anything they can do about it.

Which is why prop bets like coaching hires usually have a pretty strict maximum wager.

Reactions: Adam2014
Oooo ok thanks! I have tried klocker since they have places like everywhere. Appreciate that! I’m more used to produce and dairy with reefers but need to expand my knowledge
Wish I could help with reefers but haven’t got into that much. I got a buddy who runs them off of a board called coyote. Makes really good money doing that.

The Florida job should be (and is) a monster with all of the advantages of a plum job. Weather, fan base, recruiting base and financial backing. But it chews up both it’s best and mediocre HCs. Urban had to be ran out of tOSU but “retired to spend time with his family” to escape Gainesville. Even favorite son Spurrier had a used by date in what should have been his prime. Something’s off that isn’t being detailed and buyer beware.

The Florida job should be (and is) a monster with all of the advantages of a plum job. Weather, fan base, recruiting base and financial backing. But it chews up both it’s best and mediocre HCs. Urban had to be ran out of tOSU but “retired to spend time with his family” to escape Gainesville. Even favorite son Spurrier had a used by date in what should have been his prime. Something’s off that isn’t being detailed and buyer beware.
I think it's the jorts.

Wish I could help with reefers but haven’t got into that much. I got a buddy who runs them off of a board called coyote. Makes really good money doing that.
Trying to remember but you said you have a trucking company correct?

Expectations are too high. You can't stumble even once there. Spurrier and Meyer helped set those expectations. At some point, they're gonna have to learn the same lesson we were forced to learn, patience. Georgia and Bama will probably go through the same when Smart and Saban retire.

Reactions: butchna
This. I dont get the appeal either. TN is viewed as a toxic job because coaches have been rightfully fired because they sucked. But coaches still want to go to Florida?

Expectations are too high. You can't stumble even once there. Spurrier and Meyer helped set those expectations. At some point, they're gonna have to learn the same lesson we were forced to learn, patience. Georgia and Bama will probably go through the same when Smart and Saban retire.
7 win season doesn’t mean the end is near? That line of thinking doesn’t flourish on this board either. 😉

Reactions: Weezer
I hope we can help them retire soon. Let us go, Vols.

And it sounds like they’ve been playing footsie with Jimbo and Lincoln Riley all for naught during that time. This time a week from now we’ll know a lot more.
I gave Woodward credit for being a much saltier AD than his predecessor…but similar tunnel vision if this plays out.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back