Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah cold calling sucks. How do you broker your loads through a load board or do you guys have dedicated freight haulers?
Some of our guys have primaries but mostly all get posted through DAT/Truckstop

Cold calling is legit the worst lol so any tips anybody has is appreciatedšŸ˜‚

Iā€™ll be honest, I donā€™t give a **** who Florida hires. We wonā€™t beat them regardless who the coach is until we actually beat them. So no point in caring about it lol

You picked a great time to get in the game. I've been a broker for 6 years and we've never seen anything like this truck market. Just about every broker i know is having their best year ever by a significant margin. Prospect prospect prospect and you can really make some hay.

Reactions: mrMet
He has looked some better the last two games. I agree that it is still going to be a long way before that light truly comes on, if it ever does.

Accuracy looked a bit improved but don't understand why he's still throwing short passes like he's trying to knock down a brick wall. As if he thinks "touch" is just made up coach speak.
Gotta be frustrating for receivers, especially the ones still struggling with sure handedness.

But if I'm picking teams for dodgeball..

dodgeball-ouch.gif

You picked a great time to get in the game. I've been a broker for 6 years and we've never seen anything like this truck market. Just about every broker i know is having their best year ever by a significant margin. Prospect prospect prospect and you can really make some hay.
yeah itā€™s wild the amount of money some guys in my office make. Just grinding through the life so far. Any good recs on markets to prospect from your experience?

Have you tried calling some of these local steel hauling companies? The flatbed game is running strong right now. Try calling places like kenwal in Lebanon, Kirby in Portland, misa in Portland, klockner in boro. Just to name a few. They really like it if you have some trucks to offer them but they will put them to work everyday.

Reactions: mrMet
Have you tried calling some of these local steel hauling companies? The flatbed game is running strong right now. Try calling places like kenwal in Lebanon, Kirby in Portland, misa in Portland, klockner in boro. Just to name a few. They really like it if you have some trucks to offer them but they will put them to work everyday.
Oooo ok thanks! I have tried klocker since they have places like everywhere. Appreciate that! Iā€™m more used to produce and dairy with reefers but need to expand my knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back