Wazzu coach fired for failing to get vaccinated.

I'm not aware that flu vaccine requirements have any connection to Obamacare. I think it is just good practice, makes simple common sense, and everyone gets a shot because it is required. Same will ultimately happen with Covid vaccinations. Everyone says they'll quit on principle but they won't...they wouldn't be working if they didn't need to. Not everyone makes enough in one year to make their grandchildren's grandchildren wealthy like football coaches do.
Because you aren’t In Healthcare. Obamacare put in a $2million penalty for any hospital or company that doesn’t have 90% compliance. But it doesn’t matter. They just fudge the numbers anyway because people work around these dumb government overreaches

Because you aren’t In Healthcare. Obamacare put in a $2million penalty for any hospital or company that doesn’t have 90% compliance. But it doesn’t matter. They just fudge the numbers anyway because people work around these dumb government overreaches

Biden administration is using the same tool. No Medicare payments for healthcare facilities unless the vaccine is mandated. No hospital or nursing home could survive.

You in healthcare?

At the hospital where Mrs. McCat works as a nurse, they are about to fire 10% of the workforce over noncompliance. She just landed a sweet job elsewhere today, so she can give them the middle finger.

At the hospital where Mrs. McCat works as a nurse, they are about to fire 10% of the workforce over noncompliance. She just landed a sweet job elsewhere today, so she can give them the middle finger.
That's awesome for her. Some of these places are going to learn quickly they're going to be in serious trouble keeping an adequate work force because they want to push their agendas.

So 90% are vaccinated there? That's pretty good!

I agree with alot of this except your comment the vaccine doesn't prevent disease. It absolutely does, though lessor so than the original variant.

I have mixed feelings about mandating the vaccine. I think companies have a right to do that and their employees can take it or leave it. I certainly understand the individual liberty side as well but we really gave that up long ago. Think about just these points and ask yourself if they infringe on your civil liberties:

1. You must have a driver's license to drive
2. You must show proof of insurance even if you have a driver's license
3. You must stop at stop signs even when nothing is coming
4. You must have a hunting license to hunt
5. You must file taxes
6. You must wear orange if you hunt deer with a gun
7. You must have a life vest in a boat even if you are the only one in the boat
8. I could go on forever but no one questions these and everyone complies

Enacted laws or presidential directives?

Didn't you just say that flu vaccinations were mandated as an Obamacare requirement? Why would this be different?
It isn’t really enforced. And because Biden’s mandate isn’t law and they won’t be able to use OSHA because he made it split based on having more than 100 employees. And none of it will be enforced

It isn’t really enforced. And because Biden’s mandate isn’t law and they won’t be able to use OSHA because he made it split based on having more than 100 employees. And none of it will be enforced

I was referring only to the greater than 100 employee situation.

I was referring only to the greater than 100 employee situation.
I work at a place with more then 100 employees and I know many more that do as well. Waiting on this "mandate" that will never happen. If it does happen, I'll make them fire me and then I'll sue them.

I work at a place with more then 100 employees and I know many more that do as well. Waiting on this "mandate" that will never happen. If it does happen, I'll make them fire me and then I'll sue them.

Good luck.

I'll go ahead and tell you that if it's between you and Medicare reimbursement, which accounts for about 75% of revenue at many hospitals, I'm afraid you are not going to be very indispensable.

Sue your employer or the federal government?

VN Store

Back