Wazzu coach fired for failing to get vaccinated.

Get it and keep your job don’t get it and lose your job. That’s forcing a decision that isn’t needed.

Giving him a choice means he wasn't forced to get vaccinated.

As for what is needed or not: whose decision is that?

So each individual gets to tell his boss whether or not he's going to follow a company policy?
He’s referring to it’s not needed in terms of it’s an unnecessary mitigation protocol for the vast majority of society. You’re moving the goalposts in comparing this to any other generic company policy. Outside of the military, I doubt any company has ever implemented a policy that pertained to personal health decisions/lifestyle choices.

Reactions: Mtnvol80 and gisman
He’s referring to it’s not needed in terms of it’s an unnecessary mitigation protocol for the vast majority of society. You’re moving the goalposts in comparing this to any other generic company policy. Outside of the military, I doubt any company has ever implemented a policy that pertained to personal health decisions/lifestyle choices.

Dave Ramsey would like a word with you.

Really? You doubt it? Any construction company worth its salt requires everyone to stay updated on his tetanus booster. As for "lifestyle choices," Dave Ramsey has fired people for having premarital sex. And I personally don't have a problem with either.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Really? You doubt it? Any construction company worth it salt requires every to stay updated on his tetanus booster. As for "lifestyle choices," Dave Ramsey has fired people for having premarital sex. And I personally don't have a problem with either.
I’m not referring to lifestyle choice in that manner and you know it. I’m sorry my semantics were taken literally.

Apparently WSU prohibited exemptions. Although the city of Seattle reportedly granted about 800 exemptions for folks. So it just depends of who grants the exemptions. Sounds like the exemption process is run about as smoothly as SEC officiating...

Reactions: tbh and mackievol
Then what in world are you talking about?

If your issue is purely about the Covid vaccine just say so.
Ok a tetanus shot is required by an industry, my bad. Outside of that I’ve not heard of employers mandating any other health requirements as a condition of employment. In this case it just happens to be the Covid vaccine.

Reactions: Voltrapnbama

VN Store

Back