Wazzu coach fired for failing to get vaccinated.

https://www.covidvaccinevictims.com/victims

I was able to quickly debunk this site. Second row, second from the left. Covid vaccine in February. Died one month later after being admitted in a coma that developed after her husband on that day injected her with Diclofenac.

I'm going with Diclofenac on that one.

Haha. Maybe, maybe not. How long has she taken Diclofenac?

Debunk? You are going to do a web search and tell someone's family that they are wrong about what killed their family member?

Your mask is riding a little high. Just a heads up.

Debunk? You are going to do a web search and tell someone's family that they are wrong about what killed their family member?

You are good but still the top awardee.

Point by point...

1. Her husband was the source of information
2. She was injected with diclofenac the day she became comatose
3. Thanks for the heads up but I don't have a mask on

d9rgkzp-9a05a96b-2f98-43da-9a6c-39f0fb485aa4.jpg

It's ok to be brainwashed as long as what you are brainwashed with is factual...as is the case here.

When did you come to this out of curiosity as factual? Was it at the beginning of "Operation Warp Speed", when vaccines were rolled out , June 2021 when 70% was not attained or more recent?

When did you come to this out of curiosity as factual? Was it at the beginning of "Operation Warp Speed", when vaccines were rolled out , June 2021 when 70% was not attained or more recent?

I read alot.

I trusted the vaccines were valid from early on. My degree in college was heavily based on biochemistry and molecular biology so I had a good understanding of the mechanics of how the vaccine would work long before it was available. Now that 4 billion people have been vaccinated worldwide and a couple hundred million in the US with only rare cases of side effects, I don't have reason to question it.

Couple all that with the statistics of vaccinated vs unvaccinated and how this disease not so mysteriously is able to find the unvaccinated gives me reason to believe there's something to it.

Fair question by the way...so much more pleasant than just being told I'm stupid.

Reactions: utchs81
The "treatment", I assume you mean vaccine, works very well. My local hospital has admitted nearly 400 Covid patients, 9 of them were vaccinated.

Are you aware that more Americans have died of Covid than all the American soldiers who died in the the following wars total?:

Afganistan war
Iraqi war
The Vietnam war
The Korean war
WW2
WW1
The Mexican American War
The War of 1812
The Revolutionary War
Less than died from murders and robberies in Memphis you fake UT fan. Go away

Reactions: gisman
Will be interesting concerning his buyout…specially if they go with the “for cause” angle. 😏
They should have to pay every dollar. I'm sure there is nothing in his contract about a unconstitutional and illegal mandate that is not even a law. This crap needs to stop they also fired 100 State Troopers in WA as well. Let's see how well it works out for WA.

Reactions: butchna
I agree with that, but it does not prevent. Again, for the record I'm vaccinated and would be even without a child that is deemed high risk. Instead of mandating vaccinations, target areas where the data shows numbers are low. If you can terminate a state employee, why not cut off unemployment checks to those not vaccinated or government assistance to those not vaccinated. Under the logic of this initial topic the government controls and dictates timelines, employment and payment.

I agree with alot of this except your comment the vaccine doesn't prevent disease. It absolutely does, though lessor so than the original variant.

I have mixed feelings about mandating the vaccine. I think companies have a right to do that and their employees can take it or leave it. I certainly understand the individual liberty side as well but we really gave that up long ago. Think about just these points and ask yourself if they infringe on your civil liberties:

1. You must have a driver's license to drive
2. You must show proof of insurance even if you have a driver's license
3. You must stop at stop signs even when nothing is coming
4. You must have a hunting license to hunt
5. You must file taxes
6. You must wear orange if you hunt deer with a gun
7. You must have a life vest in a boat even if you are the only one in the boat
8. I could go on forever but no one questions these and everyone complies

Reactions: utchs81
I read alot.

I trusted the vaccines were valid from early on. My degree in college was heavily based on biochemistry and molecular biology so I had a good understanding of the mechanics of how the vaccine would work long before it was available. Now that 4 billion people have been vaccinated worldwide and a couple hundred million in the US with only rare cases of side effects, I don't have reason to question it.

Couple all that with the statistics of vaccinated vs unvaccinated and how this disease not so mysteriously is able to find the unvaccinated gives me reason to believe there's something to it.

That’s a fair answer if you had the same energy when the current administration was leaving skepticism because of who was able to drive production. Many read, we all have access to credible information out there.
But it’s easier to cast doubt if you’re told what to think as opposed to finding the answer or speaking with your physician based on individual health/health needs.

They should have to pay every dollar. I'm sure there is nothing in his contract about a unconstitutional and illegal mandate that is not even a law.

And I'm sure that there is boilerplate language that says something to the effect of "all requirements in accordance with state and federal law." That the mandate is "unconstitutional and illegal" has not been established, and I would argue that decades of case law regarding mandated vaccination would suggest otherwise.

Where Rolovich, and anyone else that might have been terminated because of failure to get vaccinated, might have a case is if he can produce evidence that exemption requests similar to his were granted while his was not.

Because of Obamacare penalties. Not because of any other reason

I'm not aware that flu vaccine requirements have any connection to Obamacare. I think it is just good practice, makes simple common sense, and everyone gets a shot because it is required. Same will ultimately happen with Covid vaccinations. Everyone says they'll quit on principle but they won't...they wouldn't be working if they didn't need to. Not everyone makes enough in one year to make their grandchildren's grandchildren wealthy like football coaches do.

That’s a fair answer if you had the same energy when the current administration was leaving skepticism because of who was able to drive production. Many read, we all have access to credible information out there.
But it’s easier to cast doubt if you’re told what to think as opposed to finding the answer or speaking with your physician based on individual health/health needs.

I have to leave the politics up to someone else. It is interesting that, generally speaking, Trump supporters are more apt to avoid vaccination when it was Trump who was so instrumental in getting it developed.

Reactions: Majors
I agree with alot of this except your comment the vaccine doesn't prevent disease. It absolutely does, though lessor so than the original variant.

I have mixed feelings about mandating the vaccine. I think companies have a right to do that and their employees can take it or leave it. I certainly understand the individual liberty side as well but we really gave that up long ago. Think about just these points and ask yourself if they infringe on your civil liberties:

1. You must have a driver's license to drive
2. You must show proof of insurance even if you have a driver's license
3. You must stop at stop signs even when nothing is coming
4. You must have a hunting license to hunt
5. You must file taxes
6. You must wear orange if you hunt deer with a gun
7. You must have a life vest in a boat even if you are the only one in the boat
8. I could go on forever but no one questions these and everyone complies
You must or you choose? I agree with what you're saying but nothing says you have to do those things, just consequences if you don't comply. Much like the you must get vaccinated vs. you choose to get vaccinated.

I have to leave the politics up to someone else. It is interesting that, generally speaking, Trump supporters are more apt to avoid vaccination when it was Trump who was so instrumental in getting it developed.

I don't disagree but both sides have a good population of voter base not getting vaccination then and now.

You must or you choose? I agree with what you're saying but nothing says you have to do those things, just consequences if you don't comply. Much like the you must get vaccinated vs. you choose to get vaccinated.

We are saying the same thing. Wish I had better answers and that it wasn't such a divisive topic. My opinion is that all this failed when it was taken out of doctors hands. I don't recall another situation in history where people could drive through a line and get a medical test done with no questions asked. Now you can get an over the counter test, even an over the counter antibody test...and everyone now is expert in statistical information like false positives, etc.

It was 8 months after vaccines were available before my own doctor had them available to give.

We are saying the same thing. Wish I had better answers and that it wasn't such a divisive topic. My opinion is that all this failed when it was taken out of doctors hands. I don't recall another situation in history where people could drive through a line and get a medical test done with no questions asked. Now you can get an over the counter test, even an over the counter antibody test...and everyone now is expert in statistical information like false positives, etc.

It was 8 months after vaccines were available before my own doctor had them available to give.
Good talk! Just a different time we are in. But I appreciate a good conversation

VN Store

Back