Wazzu coach fired for failing to get vaccinated.

Maybe. 80% for about a month, then it drops quickly. Hurry up and get exposed while you are covered, then get ready for your booster at the 3-4 month mark, when it's effectiveness is waning. More effective than traditional vaccines right? How many flu vaccines to received per year?

d9rgkzp-9a05a96b-2f98-43da-9a6c-39f0fb485aa4.jpg

Still over 80% effective in preventing infection. Cutting severity of illness is a big deal...saves lives. My local hospital has admitted around 400 Covid patients...9 of those were vaccinated.
I agree with that, but it does not prevent. Again, for the record I'm vaccinated and would be even without a child that is deemed high risk. Instead of mandating vaccinations, target areas where the data shows numbers are low. If you can terminate a state employee, why not cut off unemployment checks to those not vaccinated or government assistance to those not vaccinated. Under the logic of this initial topic the government controls and dictates timelines, employment and payment.

I bet you ride alone in your car with a mask on don't you.

No.

I wear masks depending on the number of vaccinated people in the community, the size of the event I am attending, the likelihood I'll be in close contact with any one individual for more than 15 minutes, and with ascertainment bias being figured in.

You wouldn't understand.

It is a quite complicated formula but it has served me well so far. Right now, as cases are decreasing, I am attending more functions as compared to 2 months ago and will continue to do so between now and the next wave.

Blood clots are a serious concern with mRNA. I don't recall traditional vaccines coming with hardly any risk of blood clots.

She doesn't trust the gubment (except for VAERS).

These are independently reported occurrences. Done by medical folks and people direct report adverse events. Europe has one too called Endura Vigilance. https://www.adrreports.eu/en/index.html. Seems a bit more granular. It is all we have.

If anything, and studies have been completed to determine, that these systems are underutilized and significantly under report adverse drug reactions (all, not just mRNA).

Severe Covid disease is associated with a 30% incidence of blood clots and related complications. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine (NOT an mRNA vaccine but rather a live virus vaccine) had increased incidences of clotting complications especially in early middle aged females. That incidence was however very rare and on the order of 6 per million.

All vaccines will be mRNA based in the very near future. It is a safer and more effective technology. There is no virus or bacteria involved. Its components are lipid, mRNA, and a couple of salts for preservatives. There is nothing in it that you don't ingest with every bite of food you will ever eat (not including the microchip of course).

Bizarre to me that when someone steps on a nail they want a tetanus shot. They've never seen a case of tetanus, never had tetanus, never heard of anyone having had tetanus, don't know what tetanus is or if there are alternative treatments and much less what are the potential side effects. They don't know what the ingredients are in the tetanus vaccine. They don't even know it comes from China. Then comes a safer vaccine, produced in developed countries for a disease that has killed more Americans in 18 months than every war we have ever fought collectively since 1775 and they want nothing to do with it.
. OSD my post was in response to Bamawriter who posted erroneous info as to mRNA vaccines. I totally agree with your premise that it will be the source of future vaccines, however there are cases of tetanus in the US, though rare they would still pose a threat if the vaccines were discontinued as would any number of controlled diseases now controlled via vaccination.

. OSD my post was in response to Bamawriter who posted erroneous info as to mRNA vaccines. I totally agree with your premise that it will be the source of future vaccines, however there are cases of tetanus in the US, though rare they would still pose a threat if the vaccines were discontinued as would any number of controlled diseases now controlled via vaccination.

I understand.

My point was just that people will take a remedy they know nothing about while using that argument to take a remedy that for a disease that will with certainty directly affect them in the short term.

Reactions: utchs81
Severe Covid disease is associated with a 30% incidence of blood clots and related complications. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine (NOT an mRNA vaccine but rather a live virus vaccine) had increased incidences of clotting complications especially in early middle aged females. That incidence was however very rare and on the order of 6 per million.

Not quite.

Studies look at clotting, myocarditis tied to COVID-19 vaccines

They still recommend the treatments, but it is linked to all of them.

No.

I wear masks depending on the number of vaccinated people in the community, the size of the event I am attending, the likelihood I'll be in close contact with any one individual for more than 15 minutes, and with ascertainment bias being figured in.

You wouldn't understand.

It is a quite complicated formula but it has served me well so far. Right now, as cases are decreasing, I am attending more functions as compared to 2 months ago and will continue to do so between now and the next wave.
The next wave? HAHAHAHA. That's what your praying for isn't it? Please Government, throw another wave. Most sane people are sick of this dumb **** and are starting to fight back and will continue to do so. Enough already. My GOD.

Reactions: Cartervol
The next wave? HAHAHAHA. That's what your praying for isn't it? Please Government, throw another wave. Most sane people are sick of this dumb **** and are starting to fight back and will continue to do so. Enough already. My GOD.

Just was answering a masking question

But you threw out the "next wave" deal. Do you wear a mask to the games?

I have no reason to believe there won't be a "next wave" or however you want to characterize it. I hope I'm wrong. I can assure you I'm more sick of this than you.

I am not currently wearing masks anywhere. If numbers and my calculations are such that I would feel compelled to wear a mask at an outdoor event, I'll just watch it on TV.

Like I said, my strategy has so far worked for me. Hope it continues to do so but I'm not going to be stupid about it.

Blood clots are a serious concern with mRNA. I don't recall traditional vaccines coming with hardly any risk of blood clots.

More clotting issues were reported with the Johnson & Johnson ("traditional") vaccine than with the mRNA vaccines. It was the J&J that the feds wanted to temporarily "pause" over an occurrence that had affected less than 1 in 100k recipients.

More clotting issues were reported with the Johnson & Johnson ("traditional") vaccine than with the mRNA vaccines. It was the J&J that the feds wanted to temporarily "pause" over an occurrence that had affected less than 1 in 100k recipients.

Correct, but the others have reported clotting/heart related adverse effects as well.

These are independently reported occurrences. Done by medical folks and people direct report adverse events. Europe has one too called Endura Vigilance. https://www.adrreports.eu/en/index.html. Seems a bit more granular. It is all we have.

If anything, and studies have been completed to determine, that these systems are underutilized and significantly under report adverse drug reactions (all, not just mRNA).
It’s not a vaccine! It’s a shot like the flu shot just more dangerous.

VN Store

Back