If the fans showing displeasure at refs in Neyland hurts you

Then feel free to put your vol swag on Ebay and show yourself out. That officiating crew needed to shaken up a bit and a little fear instilled in them. If that’s too much for your gentle heart then kindly piss off. Sometimes being an ******* is worth it and last night was one of those times.
I doubt your philosophy improves your maturity level

Go back and look at the replay again. His right hand was maybe a foot past the yellow line. Problem is, the ball was in his left hand down at his hip. He is over 6 feet, that's half his body length, which is....a yard.

Math is your friend.
Dude is 6'7 not 6'0 so u might wanna recalculate the math on that one

The review would have overruled any first down ruling. There’s a reason why the review booths have 3-4 screens in each stadium. When you time the wide angle replay with the endzone angle replay, you can tell where the ball is (tucked at the waist) and where his knee goes down. When both timed, it’s clear as day he was short. It’s amazing how many people don’t understand how reviews work in the booth…… literally every review uses and syncs multiple angles unless there is one definitive one that shows proof to confirm or overrule a call on the field.
Well said 🤘🏽

You are going to cry like this all day aren't you? Of course you are, that's just how dumb you are lol.

How are you going to play the victim card when you literally responded how much you dislike my posts? Lmao

Then feel free to put your vol swag on Ebay and show yourself out. That officiating crew needed to shaken up a bit and a little fear instilled in them. If that’s too much for your gentle heart then kindly piss off. Sometimes being an ******* is worth it and last night was one of those times.

Go pound sand jackass. You realize innocent VOLS cheerleaders, dance team member, and band members were being hit right? Also people on both sidelines just doing their got dam jobs getting hit.

You people are freaking idiotic.

Stupid post. You think that classless act was necessary because we didn’t get the calls we wanted? Ya, it really helped a lot. I’m glad we taught those refs a lesson. They’ll probably never make a wrong call again. Stupid…

How are you going to play the victim card when you literally responded how much you dislike my posts? Lmao
Do you even know what "playing the victim card means"? This isn't fair, you should probably use that ignore button you talk about so you don't further embarrass yourself.

Reactions: m1al
I have. First time back here in a long time. I no longer support 'Berkley East'. Tennessee is no longer Tennessee. There's statues outside the stadium because of the color of their skin....racism in its finest. Team, administration and UT media type all for BLM. Volleyball team and unLady Vols kneeled at anthem. Liberalism, not China or Russia, is our number one enemy. If you support UT then you are supporting liberalism and are a liberal, too.
Wtf? That’s pretty unrealistic and extreme.

I have. First time back here in a long time. I no longer support 'Berkley East'. Tennessee is no longer Tennessee. There's statues outside the stadium because of the color of their skin....racism in its finest. Team, administration and UT media type all for BLM. Volleyball team and unLady Vols kneeled at anthem. Liberalism, not China or Russia, is our number one enemy. If you support UT then you are supporting liberalism and are a liberal, too.

Go blank yourself.

One “judgement” call went to the review booth. One fraudulent “judgement” call was not reviewable. They are no related.
I don't think you understand how review works. They let them complete the play which means the call on the field was a fumble. That makes the play automatically reviewable bc it's a turnover. It's ONLY a judgement call if they blow the play dead which they obviously didn't. The whole point of not blowing the play dead is so you can review it.

Do you even know what "playing the victim card means"? This isn't fair, you should probably use that ignore button you talk about so you don't further embarrass yourself.

I never even had a problem with you until now but thanks for the laugh.

Didn’t get to watch the whole game was driving.
What I saw of the game was a horrible officiated game only one I saw worse was the heritage William blount middle school championship game.
Personally was in the stands for that one.
I didn’t have a voice for 4 days all the booing and asking the officials when thier uniforms turned red.

He was short of the first down marker. You can stomp your feet all you want but that want change the fact.
And the fumble was recovered on a dead play.... with 2 zebras chasing our guy into the EZ. Yeah.

I don't think you understand how review works. They let them complete the play which means the call on the field was a fumble. That makes the play automatically reviewable bc it's a turnover. It's ONLY a judgement call if they blow the play dead which they obviously didn't. The whole point of not blowing the play dead is so you can review it.

Once again, the Barron Ruling debacle and the 4th and 27 ruling have zero to do with each other. Not sure why you are linking them together.

Nothing wrong with showing displeasure. Throwing crap on the field, hitting your own fan base, likely kids getting hit, other fans, band, cheerleaders, etc., totally classless. If you’re ok with it then you’re classless. Grow up. It was pathetic at best. You sound like a child. Btw, he was clearly short of the line to gain. Anyone who disagrees was prolly drunk, or doesn’t understand the simplicity of the call. Ball was short when the knee contacted. Over. Done. How about talking about why the eff we were in 4th and 27 in the first place? How about complaining about getting the fumble return taken off the board? Worst call of the game. Or how often they had phantom injuries to kill momentum? That was clearly a planned strategy by Kiffin and completely was a cheap defensive strategy. Like I said, I got no problem with showing displeasure, but that was trash. Anyone there or on this board that threw stuff is an embarrassment to the program, and acted in a trashy way. Kiffin is a prick. We know that. Fans & players talk trash every game so grow a pair of balls and get over it.

What if we prefer Facebook Marketplace over EBay since the fees are much higher on eBay?

They go hand in hand with a horrible officiated game

The ruling on 4th down was ruled correctly, short of the first down, and verified by the booth review which showed two camera angles when combined show Warren was short of the first.

Not sure how you can say the 4th down ruling was horrible officiated….. I’m willing to give you benefit of doubt you are looking at that play objectively without any bias from anything else that happened in the game. I don’t get vibe from you that one blown call means every call is blown and was anti Tennessee

For those of you who participated in the embarrassment or are defending it, you’ve made this whole thing about yourselves.

Notice that instead of talking about how our already undermanned team fought injuries and questionable officiating to take a good team to the wire, all anyone can talk about is our fan base acting like petulant children.

Reactions: volanatic
Once again, the Barron Ruling debacle and the 4th and 27 ruling have zero to do with each other. Not sure why you are linking them together.
There linked bc they are both bad calls. The 4th & 27 has a ref spotting the ball who was 20 yards away from the play. The fumble has refs getting together to make a judgement call on a reviewable play.

Warren's sternum was at the line to gain when his knee touched. With all this technology at games, we were not afforded the correct camera angle to see the ball. Your statement is only speculation.
Cant like this enough. Not a soul to block the view of the ball yet we never see it clearly. Add Rodgers saying he had the ball at his waist when he went down but replay clearly showed it was high and tight against the 8 on the front of his jersey.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
There linked bc they are both bad calls. The 4th & 27 has a ref spotting the ball who was 20 yards away from the play. The fumble has refs getting together to make a judgement call on a reviewable play.

The ref 20 yards away made the right ruling which was short of the first down. Video confirmed that we didn’t get the first down.

The ref 20 yards away made the right ruling which was short of the first down. Video confirmed that we didn’t get the first down.

I agree that call was right but in the first quarter, there was a similar play that was obviously a first down that they called back. Plus the scoop and score. IMO, if you make one bad call one way, make another the other way to make the game fair.

VN Store

Back