If the fans showing displeasure at refs in Neyland hurts you

So you need a proper word use to tell you what you is seen clearly on video? Amazing that so many are willing to die on this hill.......

Not overturning a ruling a field is verifying, confirming, standing with the ruling that was made.... You are literally playing semantics with word use than admit that you are wrong..... It is truly wild how many people are trying to run with conspiracy theories here.

If video can't confirm that ruling on the field was incorrect, the ruling on the field was correct. But yes lets dissect word use! Steve Wonder could see that he was short when the two replays were combined.
Thanks, now write the NCAA and the NFL and ask them what play stands means if it really just confirms then why have it. Its their word choice not mine bro. But its obvious you must be right so whatever make you sleep better.

I think the bad call on spot had started when the ref with terrible vantage point makes the call. Once call is made and his peers dont eay I had a better look then thats where it starts. Now comes down to camera angles. I told my wife I feel he made it but the camera angle of side his body covered everything. The one from end zone its hard to guarantee that nose of football was where the ref said it was or where the first down marker was. If we had a camera angle from his body but facing where his ball carrying hand was located. That would have proven 1 way or another. But because that angle was either not there or ever shown. Call "Stands" from whatever the ref that made the call chose.

So it boils down to how unlikely that ref that far away was only one that got a good vantage point? And then not a conclusive angle.

Reactions: 901 Orange
Thanks, now write the NCAA and the NFL and ask them what play stands means if it really just confirms then why have it. Its their word choice not mine bro. But its obvious you must be right so whatever make you sleep better.

I'm not the one who is saying the refs were BS'ing on one ruling (Barron TD called back) while also offering my full faith and support in another ruling on a play that had clear video to confirm the ruling....

You can't have it both ways..... Which is it? You think that the refs made a bad call or you think that refs are able to make good and bad calls......

All while no one can offer any video proof to overturn the ruling on the field..... Do you think he got the first down because of your Big Orange Koolaid High or because you saw video evidence...... Because I know which reasoning doesn't exist....

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Then feel free to put your vol swag on Ebay and show yourself out. That officiating crew needed to shaken up a bit and a little fear instilled in them. If that’s too much for your gentle heart then kindly piss off. Sometimes being an ******* is worth it and last night was one of those times.

I completely disagree, I think the refs made several horrible calls throughout the game… however, I believe if someone is willing to throw their garbage on our field, then they are not Vol fans… their self absorbed infants who care about no one or nothing more than themselves & they can go hop on some other teams bandwagon.

I think the bad call on spot had started when the ref with terrible vantage point makes the call. Once call is made and his peers dont eay I had a better look then thats where it starts. Now comes down to camera angles. I told my wife I feel he made it but the camera angle of side his body covered everything. The one from end zone its hard to guarantee that nose of football was where the ref said it was or where the first down marker was. If we had a camera angle from his body but facing where his ball carrying hand was located. That would have proven 1 way or another. But because that angle was either not there or ever shown. Call "Stands" from whatever the ref that made the call chose.

So it boils down to how unlikely that ref that far away was only one that got a good vantage point? And then not a conclusive angle.

That endzone angle showed the ball was being possessed below his numbers. Since the numbers on the front of the jersey are symmetrical placement on the back of the jersey, its pretty clear reasoning that the ball was short when both angles are synced up.... If Warren has the ball high and tight, first down. Regardless it don't matter. We forced a 3 and out and had a shot at the end until Milton decided to give up on the entire Vol Football Team and fan base.

Then feel free to put your vol swag on Ebay and show yourself out. That officiating crew needed to shaken up a bit and a little fear instilled in them. If that’s too much for your gentle heart then kindly piss off. Sometimes being an ******* is worth it and last night was one of those times.
You surely don’t believe that all of that nonsense effected the refs on e little bit do you? Cmon man. You can’t be that naive?

Reactions: BearCat204
Ha, his entire upper body is past the 40. The official who made the spot was 20 yards away.
Agreed, if he gets the spot of the 40 initially, which is how it looked in real time, the call still stands after review and it’s a 1st down. The replay didn’t matter at all because of the camera angles. It was going to stand regardless, that’s the issue.

That endzone angle showed the ball was being possessed below his numbers. Since the numbers on the front of the jersey are symmetrical placement on the back of the jersey, its pretty clear reasoning that the ball was short when both angles are synced up.... If Warren has the ball high and tight, first down. Regardless it don't matter. We forced a 3 and out and had a shot at the end until Milton decided to give up on the entire Vol Football Team and fan base.
The flaw is his body wasnt 100% vertical. He was hinged at hips. I dont agree it was conclusive either way. Again its where the ref marked. If was conclusive from the angle the refs wpuld have absolutely used term play confirmed. When they say stands. That tells us they couldnt say 100%. It is what it is.

Reactions: 901 Orange

If you being expected to act like an adult upsets you, it’s because you don’t.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
The flaw is his body wasnt 100% vertical. He was hinged at hips. I dont agree it was conclusive either way. Again its where the ref marked. If was conclusive from the angle the refs wpuld have absolutely used term play confirmed. When they say stands. That tells us they couldnt say 100%. It is what it is.

I'd argue the flaw was we were in 4th and 27 lmao

And fans like the OP can GTFO. Wish I could come to your job and throw **** at you every time you screwed up.

Throwing a fit because of a bad call makes you a child. You think the Vol players or coaches supported this? How do you think the recruits that were on hand liked being pelted with better and trash and golf balls?
We recruiting Lane Kiffin?

Yes you can see where the ball is. The endzone replay angle showed WHEN his knee touched and WHERE he was possessing the ball. The wide angle replay shows WHERE he was on the field.

So with two replays, you have when his knee was down, where he was on the field, and where the ball was on his body. You’re arguing semantics with how they worded it.

Honest question - you do understand how the league review booths work and why they have like 4 monitors right? You understand they sync multiple replays and angles up at the same time when one definitive replay angle isn’t available right?

There were two angles that when combined and synced showed he was short. I’m not sure why people are having trouble understanding this unless they simply don’t understand or comprehend how reviews are conducted inside the league booths in each SEC stadium.
I know exactly how replay works. I don't think you understand how it works. The refs will have 1 of 3 announcements. It's either "the ruling is overturned", " the ruling on the field stands", or "the ruling is confirmed". "Overturned" means they were wrong. "Confirmed" means they were right.
"The play stands" means they don't have enough evidence, so go with the call on the field that was made by a dude from 20 yards away. The commentator literally pointed out that the ref said "stands" not "confirmed". You can piece all the cameras together, use ipads, iphones, etc and still not get the proper view, even when you sync them. That's why he said the play "STANDS". If the ref saw something on all your cameras like you say, he would've said the play was "CONFIRMED". None of the 4 monitors you talking about tells us anything. You can see the ball but you can't see his knee or line to gain from the End zone view. From the upper view you can see him dive but you can't see when his knee touches the ground and you can't see the ball. All we know for sure is he 6'6 and his entire torso is across the 40.

There was the replay from the endzone that showed when his knee touched and where the ball was being possessed. When combined with the wide angle and synced up to the same time, it’s clear as day. I’m assuming it’s safe to say you don’t know how the SEC review booths work in ever stadium in the SEC
And the TD called back? Let’s see justification for that crap.

I'm not the one who is saying the refs were BS'ing on one ruling (Barron TD called back) while also offering my full faith and support in another ruling on a play that had clear video to confirm the ruling....

You can't have it both ways..... Which is it? You think that the refs made a bad call or you think that refs are able to make good and bad calls......

All while no one can offer any video proof to overturn the ruling on the field..... Do you think he got the first down because of your Big Orange Koolaid High or because you saw video evidence...... Because I know which reasoning doesn't exist....
My man that wasn't me, I think you are confusing me with another poster perhaps, no worries on that. I think both calls were wrong but thats my opinion. You ask for video evidence to prove something I cannot prove but neither can you. Oh sh!t thats what "play stands" means.

Now does it make sense? If not let's let it rest. We disagree and thats ok.

Go vols

I know exactly how replay works. I don't think you understand how it works. The refs will have 1 of 3 announcements. It's either "the ruling is overturned", " the ruling on the field stands", or "the ruling is confirmed". "Overturned" means they were wrong. "Confirmed" means they were right.
"The play stands" means they don't have enough evidence, so go with the call on the field that was made by a dude from 20 yards away. The commentator literally pointed out that the ref said "stands" not "confirmed". You can piece all the cameras together, use ipads, iphones, etc and still not get the proper view, even when you sync them. That's why he said the play "STANDS". If the ref saw something on all your cameras like you say, he would've said the play was "CONFIRMED". None of the 4 monitors you talking about tells us anything. You can see the ball but you can't see his knee or line to gain from the End zone view. From the upper view you can see him dive but you can't see when his knee touches the ground and you can't see the ball. All we know for sure is he 6'6 and his entire torso is across the 40.

So if you are placing so much faith in the refs word usage on what they were told via the booth review, why are you questioning their word usage on the ruling for Barron's TD being called back?

Literally an hour ago you were out here clamoring that the entire crew was tainted in that one blown call means all calls are suspect....

And once again, you just admitted you don't know how the league does reviews with what you said in bold. There is no reason to bring up ipads or iphones...... They literally have access to the same feed that the broadcast has and more than what the jumbotron has..... The difference? The league's booths are able to cue up multiple angles from the broadcast to sync them up and review plays. This is very common knowledge that you clearly don't know or don't understand. But then again you are in one breath questioning everything from the referees and then saying that their words should be the gospel when it fits your agenda.....

At the end of the day, I don't need and a lot of people don't need to hear confirmed or stands from an official when there is clear video evidence to show the ruling on the field was the RIGHT call.

And once again, there is clear video evidence to show the ball was below his numbers and that his knee was down at point where his numbers weren't across the line to gain.... But once again, keep dying on this hill...... Its like it almost kills people to admit that this crew may have made the right call simply because they blew another call.... Weird flex.

And the TD called back? Let’s see justification for that crap.

That call has zero to do with the other. Unless you are a biased individual that thinks a ref blowing one call means all calls the ref makes are blown calls.......

So you’re admitting you didn’t watch the game last night? They literally showed the endzone camera angle replay 2-3 times to show where his knee was down and where the ball was on his body.

I watched the entire game and I have perfect eyesight my friend. You can't see the line to gain from the End zone view. You can't see how far the ball is up field when his knee touches, you can just see it's in his left hand. 1 view shows only the knee which is down at about the 41. The yellow line is unofficial he just had to get the ball to the 40. The dude is 6'6 doesn't matter which Hand the ball was in his entire upper body was across the 40.

All we know for sure is he 6'6 and his entire torso is across the 40.

Me thinks you don't know what a torso is..... Knee down and the only thing across the 40 is his elbow....... And since the endzone replay showed him holding the ball below his numbers, its very clear that the ball was short since you can see in the still shot that his numbers are clearly short of the 40 as well....
Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 1.54.49 PM.png

PREACH OP PREACH. So sick of some of these "fans". You're fake as ****, gtfo.

I watched the entire game and I have perfect eyesight my friend. You can't see the line to gain from the End zone view. You can't see how far the ball is up field when his knee touches, you can just see it's in his left hand. 1 view shows only the knee which is down at about the 41. The yellow line is unofficial he just had to get the ball to the 40. The dude is 6'6 doesn't matter which Hand the ball was in his entire upper body was across the 40.

That's not the reason for syncing the endzone angle..... The endzone angle gives you where the ball is being held (at his waist/below the numbers) when his knee is down. The wide shot angle also shows when his knee is down..... One thing that is seen in both angles is when the knee hits the ground. Combine that fact with the wide shot showing where he was on the field and then where the ball was being possessed on his body, it is clear as day..... It is like walking and chewing bubble gum at the same time. You sync up both replays to make the review.... This isn't rocket science.

VN Store

Back