Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're idiots. Period. We would be ranked if we won, but we won't. So enjoy the atmosphere and have a blast but don't go expecting a win.

I agree but it will be a tight 3-7pt margin. I love the optimism and fire finally around here, and it's much deserved, but in terms of pure x's and o's, they are still ahead of us on Offense with a much more proven QB that has played plenty of games under pressure...

It will help that we are at home, this will hopefully help close the gap, but I just don't think we have the horses yet for a full game at that level... All things considered, if we could replay this game under the lights in Neyland NEXT year, we'd straight whip their arse...

Reactions: volnut1
Had a beautiful, formal, dream wedding with family and friends, and it felt like we were the only two people on the planet. It will be 36 years this December. Don’t y’all go taking away a girl’s dream wedding on advice from Charger!

Same. Will be 37 years next summer. I played and sang "You Are So Beautiful" to my wife as she walked down the isle. Very few dry eyes. Great memories.

If we continue to be a dangerous team on offense, respectable on defense, and beat the two teams we should beat that remain on our schedule, I am not going to be mad. This is already a GREAT foundation to build on. Don't negavol this coach to death please.

Cautious optimism leaves room for celebration and tempers disappointment.

GREAT POST!

Had a beautiful, formal, dream wedding with family and friends, and it felt like we were the only two people on the planet. It will be 36 years this December. Don’t y’all go taking away a girl’s dream wedding on advice from Charger!

Of course, of course,if that's what the lady wants, absolutely. Have to enter every marriage under the full pretense the person you've chosen is worth every single bit.

I mean, sometimes it turns out the person you chose is actually not a person at all, but a soul crushing succubus escaped from a 3rd ring of hell.
Then you gotta distract them with a fake credit card, splash them with holy water buying time to escape thru the bathroom window, screaming into the woods.
You can then rest comfortably at your friend's house, in your fake mustache, walls covered in protective hexes, knowing at least you tried.

Of course, of course,if that's what the lady wants, absolutely. Have to enter every marriage under the full pretense the person you've chosen is worth every single bit.

I mean, sometimes it turns out the person you chose is actually not a person at all, but a soul crushing succubus escaped from a 3rd ring of hell.
Then you gotta distract them with a fake credit card, splash them with holy water buying time to escape thru the bathroom window, screaming into the woods.
You can then rest comfortably at your friend's house, in your fake mustache, walls covered in protective hexes, knowing at least you tried.
😂😂😂 This sounds like it comes from experience!!!

Keep Corral in the pocket, win the game.
Just feels like zone is the best way to slow that offense. Did anyone watch their game against Bama? Did Bama play zone or man defense? Seems to me if we are in zone then everyone has their eyes on the QB so he can’t break off long runs. I know we really suck at it, but this would be the week to get that fixed and try it more.

if that's the one they played this past saturday, i kinda agree. i didn't hate it. of course, i didn't hate turn down for what either...lol. i'm all for anything that gets the blood pumping. i liked the copperhead road suggestion too. and i was surprised that i liked the friends in low places sing a long...............lol.

i'm sure being up 35-7 didn't hurt the cause either....winning is fun.

and i thought it was funny when the DJ played Sandstorm in the 2nd qtr. USCe fans, not so much. :)
We should bust out either the entrance song for Stone Cold, The Rock, or Undertaker for 3rd down! All of those get the blood pumping.

So how long have you known my ex wife?

What started it?
That's seems to be the question of the day. No one knows.
Seems like it was Sunday, DE1 was all “blah, blah, blah”. So @butchna said “here, have a slice of humble pie”. Then DE1 had more “blah, blah, blah”. So Butchna distributed second and third helpings….
Oh, wait, wrong thread…

If we continue to be a dangerous team on offense, respectable on defense, and beat the two teams we should beat that remain on our schedule, I am not going to be mad. This is already a GREAT foundation to build on. Don't negavol this coach to death please.

Cautious optimism leaves room for celebration and tempers disappointment.

Agreed. If we can show this offense can score against elite teams even if we lose 42-24 against the Georgia’s of the world a 6-6 season is good enough to Have optimism going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back