Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
March wedding here. Never ever falls on football game. Not even Orange and White game. 😎

Eloped in mid July.
No football.
No one complained about not being invited.
BUT BEST OF ALL - "Anything with air conditioning" and boom, I'm the perfect husband on anniversaries.

Played the long game, my friend, played the long game.

Meh, it's college fb science.
Beat Mizzou - start discussing the possibility of a bowl.
Beat Mizzou and the chickens - discuss what happens after we run the table on the best teams in the land.
T'was inevitable.

Give starving, yet inexplicably loyal fans a taste and it's on.

View attachment 402612
I am getting a chuckle out of the “win out” and so and so has to lose this and that talk…

Reactions: chargervol
Eloped in mid July.
No football.
No one complained about not being invited.
BUT BEST OF ALL - "Anything with air conditioning" and boom, I'm the perfect husband on anniversaries.

Played the long game, my friend, played the long game.

Today is my 4 year anniversary. My wife and I were married during the 2017 UT vs. SC game…the 2nd only UT game I’ve missed watching/attending. Turns out I didn’t miss much though because UT lost 14-9 at home…

The next 4 teams we face are all currently in the AP Top 13. If we somehow ran that gauntlet 4-0....well, I don't know what I'd do, but I'd do it big and with a smile on my face.

I would make up for the last 15+ years by talking so much **** to every other SEC fan I see. I would be insufferable and wouldn’t give two *****.

Hubbs and AP saying we probably won't be ranked if we beat Ole Miss. Lol'd.

We'll be in the top 20 if we beat Ole Miss guaranteed. Top 15 as a stretch depending how the weekend goes.

They will rank us since we play Bama the following week. They will want two ranked teams so it can make Bama look better if they win.

Today is my 4 year anniversary. My wife and I were married during the 2017 UT vs. SC game…the 2nd only UT game I’ve missed watching/attending. Turns out I didn’t miss much though because UT lost 14-9 at home…

Well happy anniversary to you both!
And since I'm FB superstitious, glad it's on a Thursday 😉

Mine’s on Friday (16). Married on an off week and was fortunately out of the country the next one to miss the ‘05 Bama game.

We'll be in the top 20 if we beat Ole Miss guaranteed. Top 15 as a stretch depending how the weekend goes.

yeh i dont think Hubbs and AP could be more wrong on that take. They'll stick a 25 on us or something so Bama can get another ranked win the following week.

They're idiots. Period. We would be ranked if we won, but we won't. So enjoy the atmosphere and have a blast but don't go expecting a win.

Reactions: volinbama256
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back