Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if this is accurate, but I love the way it makes me sound. 😅

I hadn't been in many recruiting threads but had to find it just from his discription.😅

Of course the 1 previous day I picked to check recruiting, every bumped thread was kids liking other schools.
Felt like the "Lane has risen!" week, all over again.

You guys love to punish yourselves don’t you? That’s so unrealistic for Huepels first year. Dream big boys, but don’t be disappointed when we crash. Huepel is exceeding expectations already. That’s a very good sign. He’s got to finish with a bowl bid and he’s taken care of business. If he pulls any of the other 4 games … we are going to have momentum. If we pull 2-4 we are cooking with gas. 3 of the 4? Coach of the year.
Saying "if" doesn't mean it's an actual expectation. Saying the possibility exists isn't being unrealistic. I WANT to win every game, no matter what. That doesn't mean I EXPECT to win every game. I hope you know it's okay to laugh and joke rather than wallow in BVS and "seriousness".

Sorry I haven’t followed the line much this week but clearly the line to 2.5 is significant and the books are wanting some $ to come in on ole miss

I doubt I’ll mess with it as I don’t know what to expect but sharp guys seem to be on Vols due to capable defense. Vegas had to know public would jump on Ole Miss at the low number.

Ha! It was old then....came out in 1974, I was married in 1985. The key here is to understand...yes, I am old...but @InVOLuntary is much much older, and @BaldBiker is like Biblically old.
I didn't get married until 1989. Get some.

angry-kid-ice-cream.gif

Corral QB rating: 182.4. 4.4 ypc
Hooker QB rating 185.9. 4.3 ypc

We have the higher rated qb in this matchup.
That doesn't mean 💩 Hooker is playing well and I am proud of him, but he ain't in MCs league YET..

He is going to have to continue to develop, and we have to be able to win some games on his arm before he gets in that category.

Crazy stat for UK after they brought in the Rams offensive assistant and a passing QB - now averaging 6.61 YPP. That's crazy to me. 5th in the SEC in YPP. As long as they don't turn the ball over, which was their early season issue, they'll be a two-way problem for the first time in a long time. Hopefully UGA wrecks them and takes their balls off.

Reactions: hooter vol
That doesn't mean 💩 Hooker is playing well and I am proud of him, but he ain't in MCs league YET..

He is going to have to continue to develop, and we have to be able to win some games on his arm before he gets in that category.
Yeah I'm sort of on your level, that said the numbers don't lie. And HH has faced slightly better passing defenses too...🤔 Take away the names and I'm not so sure...

That said, Corral has more past evidence. Hooker still has to put more tape down, to some degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back