Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next 4 teams we face are all currently in the AP Top 13. If we somehow ran that gauntlet 4-0....well, I don't know what I'd do, but I'd do it big and with a smile on my face.
You guys love to punish yourselves don’t you? That’s so unrealistic for Huepels first year. Dream big boys, but don’t be disappointed when we crash. Huepel is exceeding expectations already. That’s a very good sign. He’s got to finish with a bowl bid and he’s taken care of business. If he pulls any of the other 4 games … we are going to have momentum. If we pull 2-4 we are cooking with gas. 3 of the 4? Coach of the year.

I’ve been researching this and can’t seem to figure it out
I have tried to look and can’t find any info either. However, I know someone posted on here maybe Monday or so that 85% of the money had come in on Ole Miss, yet the line dropped from -4 to -3. The line dropped yesterday to -2.5, so I’m interested if Ole Miss still has most of the money coming in on them. If so, then Vegas knows something and is about to make huge bank on this game. Bruin knows how to decipher all of this. He explained it before and it seems to hold true when this happens.

My guess: Vegas knows the officiating will favor us heavily, because next week it will favor Bama heavily to keep them in the playoff picture. The SEC will feel like it needs to skew towards us this week to offset the Bama favoritism next week.

He didn’t look too scuffed up. Not a lot of blood for a fight. Should not hit women unless she is about too kill you or beat you up. I know some gals that can sling. Something lit the fuse and I never like partial video evidence. Rest of the story please.

Reactions: drvenner
Huepel is taking care of business. Bowl was the realistic goal/ expectation. He needs to finish strong for that. This 4 game gauntlet? Let the pressure be on the other teams. Any of these 4 teams losing to us at this juncture in their coaches terms would be a gut punch. Let them play nervous, we are on house money this year after whooping mizzou and SC

Maybe that “accident” she had this morning is the inspiration she needed to redo the kitchen. “Oh darn! Clumsy me. I guess we have to redo the kitchen now…”
This reminds me how my wife got a new iPhone. She asked for one for months. I told her the one she had was fine. Somehow that one "accidentally" fell in the pool. Guess who has a new iPhone.

I’ve been researching this and can’t seem to figure it out
Disregard my above post. Just found it. 59% of the money has actually been bet on us, so that’s why the line has dropped from -4 to -2.5. My philosophy is wrong. We still gonna win, because we have the better team and the better more complete coaching staff.

You guys love to punish yourselves don’t you? That’s so unrealistic for Huepels first year. Dream big boys, but don’t be disappointed when we crash. Huepel is exceeding expectations already. That’s a very good sign. He’s got to finish with a bowl bid and he’s taken care of business. If he pulls any of the other 4 games … we are going to have momentum. If we pull 2-4 we are cooking with gas. 3 of the 4? Coach of the year.

4 of the 4? Make way for Governor Heupel.

5 of the 4? He’s bending the very fabric of reality.

Even if that is the case, he should not put his hands on a woman unless she is hurting him.
Everyone should wait on the details…. This whole story is being told from her narrative…… after the police investigate…. It might be an entirely different story.

Reactions: drvenner
Huepel is taking care of business. Bowl was the realistic goal/ expectation. He needs to finish strong for that. This 4 game gauntlet? Let the pressure be on the other teams. Any of these 4 teams losing to us at this juncture in their coaches terms would be a gut punch. Let them play nervous, we are on house money this year after whooping mizzou and SC
exactly-- Nobody is putting Hype on the hotseat this year.

Reactions: hooter vol
View attachment 402623

As of this morning, 80% of the money was bet on UT, although more individual bettors are on Ole Miss

Bottom line, the average joes are split 50/50, but a couple of big bets have come in on UT+3

Yeah, there are two dynamics to look at (1) how many total bets placed for each team (2) how much total money for each team. When the total bets favor one team but the total money is coming in heavy on the other team that means the sharks (professional big money bettors) are betting on that team. Nothing is full proof but in the betting world that is statistically a good signal for that team. Sharks bet big money when they have lots of confidence.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back