Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooker’s and Corral’s stats are really similar.

Hooker:
Passing - 1,063
TD/Int - 13-1
Rushing - 282
4.3 avg
TD - 3

Corral:
Passing - 1,497
TD/Int - 12-0
Rushing - 255
4.4 avg
TD - 8

It's even more impressive when you consider that unlike Corral, Hooker hasn't started all year and racked up most of his stats against SEC opponents.

Depends on if we win big or not. If we win pretty big against Ole Miss it could happen.

Every team in the top 15 currently has 0 or 1 loss.

So maybe if we win and like 8 of those teams lose and all the other teams 16-25 lose then we could be top 15.

Top 25? Absolutely.

It's even more impressive when you consider that unlike Corral, Hooker hasn't started all year and racked up most of his stats against SEC opponents.
Mizzou and USC are technically SEC, but I don't think that carries the weight the statement implies.

Reactions: UTJoe
3rd down song should be stay fly by three 6. Somebody change my mind
if that's the one they played this past saturday, i kinda agree. i didn't hate it. of course, i didn't hate turn down for what either...lol. i'm all for anything that gets the blood pumping. i liked the copperhead road suggestion too. and i was surprised that i liked the friends in low places sing a long...............lol.

i'm sure being up 35-7 didn't hurt the cause either....winning is fun.

and i thought it was funny when the DJ played Sandstorm in the 2nd qtr. USCe fans, not so much. :)

Keep Corral in the pocket, win the game.
agree to a certain extent, but he can throw the ball just fine. i think you have to get some pressure on him, but it has to be well structured cause if he finds a crease or hole, he's gone. so i know what you're getting at.

i think one of the keys to this game, is how well we do on run blitzing, especially on early downs. Ole MIss's O line is pretty good and hasn't been talked about enough this week. Ark had some success with run blitzing, but i don't know they did it enough. eliminate those big gash runs and it at least makes them attempt lower% pass plays down field. they're capable of completing them, don't get me wrong, but i want that offense in as many predictable situations as i can get them in. and stopping them on 3rd down won't mean much in 4th and less than 5 situations.....so making that decision easier to punt is probably pretty important too.

i'm really anxious to see how our defense decides to attack this offense. if we sit around and react, or try to just keep things in front of us, we're toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back